Yangyang x xiaojun Hendery x Ten

L: yangyang(5) ten(6), Xiaojun(4) (switch)
Cg: Hendery, Xiaojun(switch)
(Aka xiaojun's a switch if you tiny mind couldn't process that lol)

Yangyang and ten are in littlespace and Hendery leaves Xiaojun with them, then Xiaojun ends up slipping

Xiaojun's POV
"XIAOJUN!" I hear as I suddenly awaken and perk up out of bed.

"Huh? What is something wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Oh good, your awake." Hendery said.

"What do you want? Is it serious?" I said aggravated that he woke me up.

"I don't know, it depends. I have to go do something, and no one else is home right now except for Ten and Yangyang, and they're in little space so..." he trailed off.

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING? WHY SUCH A SHORT NOTICE?! COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER?!"
I wasn't exactly yelling, but I was on the verge of doing so.

"Whoa, chill out Xiaojun. I found out I had to do it this morning, so no, I couldn't have told you earlier. And if you don't watch them then who knows what's gonna happen."

I groaned loudly and fell back on the bed.

"So who's watching them now?" I asked still mad at Hendery.

"I literally just said no one's home, and anyways, they're in the playroom... I think."

I sigh heavily again. Boy was Hendery a good friend(at times) but he can be really stupid, too.

"Ok, out with you. Go do your thing you had to do." I said literally pushing him out of the room.

"Well, I'll be back later then," he said now walking by himself out of the room and down the hall.
I then go get dressed and while I was doing it, I hear the front door close. Great, I'm on my own now I think. Whenever I got done, I walk out of the room and into the playroom. I see Ten sitting on the floor coloring. When I opened the door, he looked up at me.

"XIAOJUNNIE!" he exclaimed as he ran over to me and almost made me fall over. "Hey prince," I said. This is gonna be a long day.

"Hey baby, do you know where Yang is?" I ask him looking around the room. Yangyang wasn't in there.

Ten nodded his head. "Yangie twold me that he was gon' mwake bweakfast!" He said happily and sat back down to color again.

Oh lord I thought before sprinting down the long hallway into the kitchen to see my boyfriend at the counter eating cereal. Along with cereal scattered across the floor around him. And milk on the table, too.

I then walked over to him. "Baby, what are you doing?" I asked him starting to wipe up the milk on the counter.

"I'm eatin' bweakfwast!" He exclaimed with a mouthful of cereal.

I sighed for probably the tenth time that morning. "Baby, next time you want to have food, let me help you so you don't make a big mess again, ok?"

"Ok Dada!" He responded happily. Right before Ten came nyooming into the kitchen with a bunch of... paper planes?

"Look what Tennie made!" He said before throwing a plane at me. It ended up landing in the sink full of water.(a/n this has happened to me before XD)

"Uh, oh," he said before looking up at me. "Ten, if you want to play with your planes then go play in your room with them so this doesn't happen again." I told him. I was starting to get irritated that I had no one to help me with them. When in littlespace, they can be very mischievous.

"B-but Tennie doesn't wanna pway in his room. Tennie wanna pway wit' Xiaojunnie!" He responded grasping onto me in what seemed like a hug.

"Yea! I awso wan' pway wit' Dada!" Said Yangyang running up to me and putting his arms around me and Ten. I then started to feel small. I felt like slipping.

"Otay den! Wat chu wan' pway?" I asked them immediatly slipping into my headspace.

"Ish Junnie wittle?" Gasped Yangyang.

"Yeah! Junnie's wittle!" I said happily clapping my hands.

"Yay!" Responded Ten and Yang at the same time. "So wat does Junnie wan' do?" Asked Ten.

"Umm," I thought about it, until I felt something fall onto my head. It was a paper plane.

I picked it up and started to run at Ten, the one who threw it at me. "Imma get chu Tennie!" I said aiming miserably and attempting to throw the plane at him. Due to my horrible aim, it ended up somehow landing underneath the couch in the living room. I ran over to grab it, but my arms were too short.

"Wat ish chu doin'?" Asked Yangyang as he walked up to me. "I thwew the pwane undew hewe an' I cant get it out," I explained still reaching for the object. "Let Yangie help," he said as I moved out of the way. He then stuck his own arm under the couch.

"Hmm, I is too showt too," he said. "Oh, I got it!" He then ran off into the kitchen and opened the pantry/closet. I heard a few things fall to the ground, but eventually he returned with a....box of goldfish?

"Yangie, those awent gon' hewp us!" I exclaimed a bit angry at Yang for being a bit dumb.

"Huh?" He asked tilting his head. "Siwwy Junnie, dese arent fow the pwane, I just got hungwy!" He said stuffing his mouth with the snack.

I then got up and walked away, knowing he wouldn't be able to get the folded paper from under the large couch. I went to see what Ten was doing, and when I walked in the playroom my jaw practically fell off. The floor was covered in paper planes!

"Wow, did chu mwake all dese?" I asked in amazement.

"Mhm!" He responded. "Do chu wan' pway wit them?" He asked me. My eyes lit up at the offer. "Yesh pwease!"

~One Hour Later~

No one's POV

The littles were having a great time throwing the paper planes at each other, all until someone opened the door: Hendery, Winwin, Lucas and Kun were home.

"OH MY GOSH HENDERY WHY DID YOU LEAVE THEM HERE IN LITTLESPACE?" Yelled Kun seeing the three littles playing on the floor, completely ignoring the living room that was littered in paper planes. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS TO DO THAT?" He continued scolding.

"I TOLD XIAOJUN TO WATCH THEM! HE WASNT LITTLE WHEN I LEFT!"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT LET XIAOJUN WATCH THEM ALONE BECAUSE HE COULD END UP SLIPPING, LIKE RIGHT NOW?!"

Right then Xiaojun crawled over to them, and he started to tear up. "I-ish Junnie in t-twouble fow s-swipping?" He asked stuttering his words, trying not to cry.

Kun scooped him up. "Of course not kitten. But Hendery sure is," he said glaring at Hendery. Xiaojun then rested his head on Kun's neck and let out a slight yawn.

"Aw, looks like someone's tired," said Kun looking down at the sleepy little he was holding.

The day ended with three littles and three caregivers taking naps, and one particular person, not gonna name names *cough cough Hendery cough* having to clean up all the messes the littles made as a punishment.

~~~~~~
Yay extra long chapter! You guys deserve it OwO! And tysm so much for all of y'alls support for this book! It means a lot! I will update more often now that schools out of the way. (And you can still request btw)
And thanks again!!