Phone sex

Betty's POV

Jughead had just left for a meeting he had at Greendale. Something about the supplies of the serpents bar. 

Well, something he didn't know was that I had just come out of my period. What does that mean? It means I'm horny as fuck. Cute right. 

Anyways, I was talking with him right now.  All I was wearing was my underwear. Jug and I have been together since junior year, so now when both of us have jobs and share an apartment, saying we are comfortable with each other is an understatement. 

me: Can I tell you something?

J: What is it babe?

Me: I'm rlly horny rn 

J: Fuck baby me too

J: What r u wearing baby?

Me: Ur favorite underwear juggie

J: Mmm good. Send me a pic baby

I smile to myself and go to the mirror on our room. I take a picture and send it to him.

Me: **Image**

J: Fuck babe

J: I'm rlly hard baby

J: Will you help me with that baby girl?

Me: Fuck yes juggie

J: How wet r u baby?

Me: Very wet for you juggie

J: Mmm good

J: Now, I want you to rub that little pussy for me. Can you do that for me baby? 

I bit my lip as I slid my panties off, texting a quick

Me: Yeah

J: good girl. Now slip a finger inside baby

J: Just one, and start slow 

I did as I was told and slipped my finger onto my wet folds. 

I was gonna ask him what else when I got a call. His face popped up with *Juggie would like to facetime*

I click the green button and see his face. "Hey, baby girl," His voice said. "Hi juggie," I said, the words coming out in a breath. 

"I want you to slip another finger alright?" I nodded and did just that. "Go slow baby, I wanna cum with you," He said, I could see his face wrinkle up in pleasure, mine doing the same. 

We went slow for a few minutes before he spoke again. "Okay baby, now I want you to go hard and deep," He said. I closed my eyes. 

"Think as if I'm there baby, on top of you going deep and hard onto your pussy" I let out a moan as I curled my fingers inside me. 

I went as hard as my fingers let me. "Are you close baby?" He said breathlessly. "Yeah" I managed to say. 

"Good girl," He groaned in pleasure. "I'm really close baby," He said. I could feel my release come, the tingles reaching my face and whole body. I pushed my head into the pillow because of the amount of pleasure. 

"Cum baby girl," As soon as I heard those words leave his mouth I let loose, my cream running through my fingers. 

I let out a moan, hearing Jug groan on the other side of the phone. "Fuck Betts," He said. "That was amazing juggie," I said recovering from the amount of pleasure my body had experienced. 

"Oh just you wait for me to come home babe," He said smirking at me. I shook my head and smiled at him, a yawn escaping my mouth. "Go to sleep baby," He said. 

I smile at him. "Can't wait for you to come home," I said. "Ugh, me either baby," "Good night juggie," 

"Good night baby, I love you"

"I love you too," I said with a yawn. He ended the call and I got comfortable in bed. Just two more days. 

E$^&0$(#%0%)(*$#4964*

Imao hope you are not traumatized now. 

<33