Soaked

Jughead's POV

I had a long day at the bar. Lots of trouble and two fights. I was beyond tired and annoyed. But I know something that will help me. Not something but someone.

Betty.

My baby.

I entered our home, her car outside proving she is home. I opened the door and don't find her downstairs. I made my way upstairs and found her in the bedroom.

Her knees were against her chest with a book in hand. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi jug didn't notice you were there," She said. I sigh with a smile and drop my bag on the floor, kicking my shoes off as well.

"How was your day?" She asked. "Terrible, I missed you and the guys were all out of control," I explained as I got her book, making sure to bend the page, and leaving it on the bedside table. "You think you can make the end of the day better?" I asked with a smirk as I crawled on top of her, resting between her legs.

"Mmm I think I can do that," She said. I graned but leaned it to kiss her lips.

The kiss soon escalated, my hand was on her waist while the other on her neck. "I need you so much right now baby," I whispered in her ear. I trailed my kisses down her neck and collar bone.

Soon her shirt was off, mine following not soon after. I continued to kiss her. I looked up at her, my fingers on the waistband of her leggings. She nodded giving me permission to slide them off.

Her damp panties came into my view, my dick only getting harder at the sight of it. "Fuck baby," I said under my breath. I pulled her panties off too, her soaked folds appearing.

Before I could do anything to them she turned us over. Her hand went to my jeans unbuckling them and sliding them down aswell as my boxers. I saw her biting her lip when she saw my hard member.

I raised my hands to her back and unbuckled her bra throwing it to the floor with the rest of our clothes. "So beautiful," I said.

Flipping us over i took a good look at her under me. I looked back at her face just for a last approval.

Getting a nod from her I slowly sand inside of her.

"Fuck," I said letting out a breath. I moved slowly at first until she whispered "Faster,"

She didn't have to tell me twice. She was a moaning mess, our breaths deep. I started kissing her while sliding inside of her. "Faster juggie," she whimpered under my lips. I started to rock faster feeling my release close.

"Are you close baby," I asked without breath.

"Fuck yes juggie- mmhm right there," She said. ]

"I'm coming baby, cum with me baby girl come on," I said feeling myself twice inside of her.

She let out a loud moan, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I slowed down my movements and looked down at her.

"Fuck jug," She said. I let out a sigh as I pulled out our juices dripping out of her. "That was hot," I said making her chuckle. I got a tissue from the bedside table and cleaned her up.

"You're lucky I took my pill today," She said. I chuckle and leave the cum filed tissue on the trash.

Pulling her close I wrap my arms around her. "I really needed that bub," I said with a sigh. "Glad I could help," She responded with a yawn.

Puling her closer we soon fall asleep. (She woke up with a limp the next day)