A good morning

Betty's POV

It was early morning.

9:36 to be exact.

Jughead was laying beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist and my face buried in his chest. We were both naked.

There was something bothering me though. We were both naked.

Yes, I already said that, but that is what's bothering me.

He just looked too good. His toned chest and all of his muscles relaxed. My eyes made their way to his face.

His eyes were closed, hiding the beautiful blue color from me. I started to kiss his chest, moving my hands to unwrap his arms for me.

I trailed my kisses lower to his waist, he was starting to move now, flinching when my lips made contact with his skin.

His head leaned back and he bit his lip. He was having a dream, and by the way, his member stood up it was a good one.

I smile evilly at my self when my mouth wrapt itself around him. He let out a breathy groan as I took half of it in my mouth.

His eyes opened wide and looked around until his blue eyes meeting mine.

"Fuck Betts," he said as his fingers laced with my hair. I continued to suck, trailing my tongue over him. "Baby I'm so close," he whispered. I continued to suck, his hand pushing me deeper.

His groans and swears filled up the room encouraging me to keep going. "Baby, fuck I'm coming Betts, fuck," he said.

I felt his dick twitch inside my mouth and his warm liquid shoot into it. I swallowed some of it, another half dripping out of my mouth.

His head was pushed back deep in the pillow. "Damm, that's my new favorite way to wake up." He said. I chuckled.

He reached his hand toward my mouth collecting all his juices that had spilled out with his thumb and placed them in my mouth.

"Clean un baby," he said with a smirk. I swallowed his cum and licked his thumb clean. "Good girl," he praised.

"Now let me return the favor," he said making me giggle.

This is what I call a good morning.