During a call

Wile Jug and Betty are being horny bitches, Alice calls, but that doesn't mean Juggie will stop.

Betty's POV

I kiss him roughly pushing him against the front door. We had been at pops in a date, but Jughead decided it would be a good idea to slip his hand in my thigh getting me all flustered. "So needy baby," he chuckled but continued kissing me.

He slipped his hand under my thighs, taping them lightly signaling me to jump. I do, and wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Jug carried me to the bed, laying me down slowly.

I pulled his shirt over his head, our lips connecting as soon as the clothing was out of the way. He removed my shirt as well, his hand sliding behind my back to unclip my bra.

I move my hands to his jean zipper, zipping it down and pushing both his pants and boxers down. He removed my skirt as well, sitting down on the bed and pulling me to him to straddle him.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered, I only hummed in response.

He moved his hand to my panties, teasing my entry under the fabric, "are you wet for me baby girl?" He questioned. I nod fastly.

"Hmm, who made you this wet baby?" He started to slide my panties down. "Y-you did" I let out, feeling his fingers slide over my folds.

"Pill?" I nod quickly. Before he pulled my waist and sunk me onto his hard member. I hid my face in his neck moaning softly.

I moved my hips up and down letting his member go deep, hiring stops that made my vision cloudy. After a few more lift he changes position, me now laying under him. He continued to thrust, the sound of moans and grand filling the small room. 

"F-fuck jug," I breathe out. Slight vibrations turn my attention to my phone laying beside me. 'Mom' was displayed on the top of the screen. "shit jug, i-it's my mom," I said. "Anser it," He demanded as he continued his movements. "But jug it's my mom you need to stop for a sec," I whined, looking up at him. 

"Anser it baby,"  I sigh and bit my lip reaching the vibration device. "H-hey mom," My voice was shaky, jug had a smug look on his face as he started to increase his speed on his movements. 

"Hey, hon! I won't be home tonight, they called me to a thing in Greendale so I'll be staying the night here," She said. My head was pressed back, my mouth wide open trying to contain my moans. "O-okay mom mhmm that's okay," I bit my lip trying to keep quiet. 

"What is it honey, are you sink?" She asked worriedly. Jug smirked above me, using his member to hit that one spot. 

"Shit, yeah mom, im-mmm- just in my period, I have to go" I end the call quickly letting out a loud moan feeling my orgasm him. 

"It's bad to lie, baby girl,"  Jug said, leaning down to hide his face in my knee. He continued his movements until he was close as well. "It's also bad to fuck wile on the phone with your mom but look at us," I sigh feeling him pull out. 

"Don't get sassy with me," He kissed my lips. I just smiled and tried to forget the fact that I just talked to my mom while having sex. 

*&#&^#(908&^43$#!o07^554$678-8

honestly, Idek either.