<3>

The old lady told everything about the boy Jimin has taken interest in. He already knows what the younger boy likes, dislikes and everything. But what intrigued him was how the lady knew so much about the boy, so he decided to ask.
"Uhmm... Just asking but what's your relation to him?" Jimin asks, the lady smiled before saying.

"He's my grandson, young prince"

Jungkook walks to the seat the guy he just talked to awhile ago. He placed the food and drink down, giving the young prince a smile.
"Here's your order, sir" He said, looking over to see his grandmother.
"Gran-gran! You're here! I missed you!" Jungkook exclaimed, running to the older woman's open arms. They hugged, the younger's arm was around his grandmother's neck while the woman has hers on his waist.
"How is my baby Ggukie?" She asks, smiling and kissing his forehead.
"I'm okay, why didn't you tell me you were here? I didn't see you" Jungkook says, pouting which almost made Jimin to coo out loud.

"I wanted to surprise my little pumpkin, so that's why I didn't tell you, but you parents knew" The old lady said, bopping the boy's nose.
"Well then, what do you want to eat, gran-gran?" Jungkook asks, smiling with his bunny teeth on show.
"You know, Bubba, the usual" She said, making the younger to kiss her cheek and walk back to the counter. As Jungkook was gone, the lady gave Jimin a wink, smirking.
"I approve of you being my grandson's boyfriend but even though you're a prince, I won't hesitate to kill you, young prince" She said which made Jimin to gulp and nod.

"But do you think your parents will agree on you having a relationship with a commoner?" She asks, having a pity expression.

"I will be the next king after I find a queen for me, if they don't agree on me having a relationship with commoner then I'll have to vow something"