<8>

The carriage arrived at the palace, and Jungkook couldn't be more happier. His eyes widened at the sight, the palace was more bigger than all of the houses in the village, and even more bigger than their bakery. He looked at the prince beside him, eyes sparkling as they waited for the carriage door to open. The two got out, Jimin being the first one. The prince held his hand out for Jungkook to hold onto so he could get out of the carriage.

"Woah! Prince Jiminie, the palace looks good and big!" 7Jungkook exclaims as he got out of carriage. The prince chuckled, grabbing the boy's hand. This shocked Jungkook, he blushed but he's still smiling.
"Let's go?" Jimin asks, the boy nodded and they started walking. As they got in the entrance, people were in awe as they saw the boy. Jungkook gasps, they were now in front of the palace, it was more beautiful inside. As they walked, he saw the queen. He couldn't believe it, he's now in front of the royal family.

He bowed as a sign of respect, while Jimin just sighed at the sight of his mother.
"Mother..." The prince said, his voice was uninterested. The queen raised her brow, who was the boy her son was with?
"Who is he?" She asked, crossing her arms as she furrows her brows.
"He's the boy I was talking about, I want to make him my queen" Jimin says, taking Jungkook aback, making his eyes widen.
"Queen? Really? You do know I don't like commoners, commoners are just servants and will be like that forever" The queen said, rolling her eyes as she grabbed the boy's wrist.

"Let go of him! You're hurting him!" Jimin says as he grabbed his mother's hand, removing her grip on Jungkook. The younger cowered away, hiding behind the prince.

"Let's just see if the commoners your saying will love you until they heard what you have just said"