<5>

Jimin walks inside the familiar cafe he had taken liking on. He looks around, not seeing the boy at the counter. He then spotted the old lady, who had a sad smile on. He approaches her, sitting down in front of her. She looked at him, giving him a confused expression.
"Madam? Where is your grandson?" The prince asked, while the lady goes back to looking down.
"He's sick, a severe allergic reaction to peanuts that he accidentally ate" She said, making the prince to frown.

"But why are you so sad?" He asks.
"I'm gonna leave today, and I can't come take care of him" She said, while Jimin puts his hand on her shoulder.
"It's okay, Madam, I'll make sure to look after him" The prince said, making the lady to chuckle.
"Okay, but remember my threat" She said, glaring playfully.

Jimin got in the cafe, he was said to go back in 3 days by the old lady who's now gone from the cafe as she left to go back to her village. He looks around the cafe, seeing the boy he liked with two people. He assumes them as his parents, which made him nervous. He walks to the counter, tapping his fingers on the table.
"Oh, my, God, it's the prince. Your majesty, what would you like?" The woman that Jimin assumes as the younger's mother said, bowing. He looked at the boy, he still looked pale. His father was helping him, to do things.

"I would like a--" He was cut off by the younger covering his mouth, and running.
"Go look after him, Shiguk" The woman said, making the said male to nod and ran after the boy. She then turned her attention back to the prince and gave him a smile.

"I'm sorry about that, prince, he's sick and he wanted to go here"