<11>

The king, along with his guards walks inside the cafe, shocking all people inside. They stared at the king, all standing up as they bowed. The Jeons who heard all the gasps, went out to look at it, and bowed as they saw who it is.
"Your majesty" All people said, straightening up after bowing.
"You can all sit back down and enjoy your snacks" The king said, nodding at all the people. They went back to eating and chatting with each other, but not too noisy.

The king stared at the people in the counter, smiling as he approached them.
"Your majesty" Mrs Jeon says, giving a smile.
"No need for that, you'll be living with us from now on" The king said, confusing the two.
"Why? We're okay with living here" Mr Jeon says, smiling as he out his arm around his wife.
"Your son will be marrying my son, your son would be a queen...wouldn't you want to live with him?" The king asks, raising his brow.

"We once said that even if he became a royalty or anything, we'll still live in a house that he used to live on. He promised to still visit us even if he's someone who's successful than us. We're okay with you being a queen and living in a palace, but he still needs to know where he came from" Mrs Jeon explained, making the king smile at the good parents of his son's soon-to-be queen.
"Oh, okay, but you guys really don't want to?" Both heads was shook.

"You're bakery looks comfy, maybe we could decorate it more" The king said, looking around the small but cozy place.
"It's okay, your majesty" Mrs Jeon says, giving a smile.
"No, I insist, I'll help you" The king says, making both to hesitantly nod and smile.

"I'll be calling a designer tomorrow"