<6>

Jimin stared at the counter, still seeing the boy. His parents did that he should go home, but he didn't want to. He could hear their conversation.

"Baby, you're still sick, go home"

"No, I wanna stay here"

"Don't be stubborn, baby"

"But Papa"

"Jeon Jungkook"

"No, I'm gonna stay here and help you guys"

The parents sighed, they can't resist his doe eyes. Just then a costumer walked to their counter. Jimin couldn't help but stare at the boy. Even if he's all pale and sick, he's still cute and pretty.
"Jungkook, sit down!" Mrs Jeon said, pushing a chair for her son. The boy sat down, pouting his pale lips.
"Here, eat this for energy" Mr Jeon said, giving the boy a bread with some of his banana milkue.

"You guys are acting like I'm a child" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes playfully. The parents chuckles, kissing each cheeks.
"You're still our little baby, bubba" The two elders said, kissing his cheeks again.

Jimin sat in his room, staring at the ceiling with confusion plastered in face.
"Think Jimin, think, how can I approach him?" He says to himself, slapping his cheeks. He gasps, smirking to himself.
"I'm so gonna be making him blush tomorrow"

Jimin walks in the familiar cafe, smiling. He had a flower on his hand, along with chocolates. He walked to the counter, smirking more as the boy was in front of him.
"Hey" He said, biting his lips as he mentally facepalmed. What a fucking first impression, Jimin. The boy giggles, but you could clearly see the red tint know his cheeks.
"What's your name?" He said even if he already knew, he didn't want to just blurt out his name without him even knowing he knew.
"Oh, sir, it's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" The boy, Jungkook, said.

"Well, where's your parents, Jungkook ah? I wanna ask permission to take you out"