2. Battle Scars (Monty X Reader)

I was walking to my next class of the day, wearing my favourite skirt. The only problem with this skirt is it got me a lot of unwanted attention from the boys of Liberty High. "Damn girl!" I heard Marcus Cole, the apparently admirable student body president, shout as I walked past. The group of boys around him all laughed and looked at me. All of them apart from my boyfriend, Montgomery De La Cruz. 

"What the fuck man?!" Monty yelled at Marcus, pushing him backwards. Only laughing slightly now, Marcus stared at Monty in shock and said "dude, it's not my fault if your girls got a nice ass." I turned around and could see how angry Monty was getting, I understood why he was mad but I didn't want him getting hurt again. I pushed the gathering students out of my way and wrapped my arm around Monty's, trying to pull him away. "Not right now" Monty said softly but I could still hear the growing frustration. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned my head around to see Zach Dempsey. "Y/N, it's best if you stand back" he explained, pulling me out of the now huge crowd. "You don't want to be near Monty when he's angry, he's going to end up hurting Marcus no matter what."

Monty threw the first punch, he smashed his large fist right into Marcus' face - leaving him with a bloody nose. Marcus stepped back for a second before punching Montgomery in his stomach. I felt tears gather in the corners of my eyes, as I saw Monty in pain. "Monty! Please, stop" I yelled into the audience to the fight. He was leaning against a locker, doubled over in pain but he looked up at me with a guilty look in his eyes. "Whatever Marcus, just don't talk to my girlfriend ever again" he spat at him before limping his way out of the crowd. 

I ran over to meet my boyfriend, when he got out of the large amount of people. "Your face! You're bleeding babe!" I said, very worried about Monty. He put his strong arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "I'm fine, I just hate it when guys talk to you like that" he said, being the perfect protective boyfriend. "Thank you, now let's get you cleaned up."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monty was sat down on the bench in the baseball team's locker room, and I was perched on his knee cleaning his wounds. He winced in pain at the soap in his cut, but I stroked his hair to calm him down. I was the only person who could calm him down. "You don't have to do this, I'm alright babe" he said, kissing my cheek. "De La Cruz, you got into a fight which you know I hate and got hurt!" I said, forcing my hand up to his hand and wiping away the blood. He looked into my eyes, and frowned. I could see how adorable and sorry he was, but I was going to make sure he didn't fight anymore. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" he said. 

I got off his knee and stood up. "It's alright, just no more fighting please" I said softly, pulling him up and into a warm hug. Monty wrapped his arms around me, and whispered in my ear. "No more fighting, I promise Y/N."