5. Study Buddies (Clay X Reader)

Blissfully, you walked down the hallway of Liberty high, on your way to lunch. You felt a whack on the back of your head, and turned around cautiously. On the ground, you saw a scrunched up paper ball. You laughed and turned around to see exactly what you expected. "Wow, Jeff! Doesn't that get old?" you said to your twin brother as he strolled up to you. He laughed and messed up your hair, which you hate. "Never, little sis!" he chuckled. "By two goddamn minutes!" you said as you slapped his arm.

"Anyways, I'm studying with Jensen after school, so can you come with me so I can still give you a ride?" he asked, with his annoying puppy dog eyes. You groaned and nodded reluctantly, "yeah sure whatever, I'll meet you there." He yelled goodbye, as he walked off in the opposite direction. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of a long, but enjoyable school day, and you were walking into the school library. Loads of people were in there, it was a pretty busy day and you heard a few people saying 'hey' to you from across the room. 

You spotted Jeff and Clay from across the room and walked over to their table. Clay looked slightly nervous, which you understood as you guys had never met before, so you gave him a warm smile to ease his nerves. He smiled back, so you sat down next to Jeff and got out your books. "Hey Y/N, this is Clay Jensen" your brother said. Pushing back your hair, you laughed slightly and said "yeah I know, nice to meet you Clay." Clay laughed a little, glad that you knew who he was and replied with "hey, how you doing?"

Throughout the study session, Clay kept looking up at you and smiling awkwardly. A few times you caught his eye and smiled back. You found yourself staring at him for a few minutes, and thinking he's kind of cute and sweet. 

You got up and walked over to the bookshelves to grab something for your history class. While you were busy looking for a book, Jeff was busy teasing Clay about his apparent crush on you. "Man, it's okay I'm cool with it if you like her" he said, shaking his shoulders jokingly. "Dude I don't like her... she's just" Clay replied before trailing off, tapping his pen on the desk nervously. "Look, I get it you like her. Don't worry about it" Jeff said, reassuring him.

You turned around to see the two boys walking towards you, smiling at eachother knowingly. "Hey sis, you ready to go?" Jeff asked, in a weird way. You nodded, and started to walk with them out the library doors. "Y/N, guess what I learnt in the study session today?" Jeff said with a big grin on his face. Clay shot him a deadly look, you could see him begging in his eyes. "Clay here, has a little crush on you" Jeff continued, patting Clay on the back. You rolled your eyes, and laughed - "oh sure he does Jeffy." Clay scratched the back of his neck, and said "well um, I'll see you later guys" before taking off on his bike. 

You slapped your brother's arm, and said "don't mess with him like that, he was so embarrassed!" Jeff chuckled before saying casually, "I'm just helping him make some moves sis."

Should I write a part 2 to this one? Comment!