Summer Ends

I laughed as Wynter and Wyatt splashed Willa. She was sitting on the sand because she didn't want to get her hair wet. She gave them a death glare and started chasing them. "Becky! Help us!!" Wyatt and Wynter yelled. "Naaaaah...this is fun to watch." I said smirking. "Hey Willa! After your done beating these two idiots up, You wanna go get fro-yo?" I asked. "Sure! Sounds fun!" She said while chasing 'the two idiots'. 

After a few minutes, Wyatt and Wynter were buried in the sand. Zed and Zoey walked over to us. The burst out laughing when the saw Wyatt and Wynter. "What did they do?" Zed asked. "They got my hair wet!" Willa said. "They totally deserved it!" Zoey said giggling. "NOT HELPING!" Wyatt yelled in annoyance. "You guys wanna get fro-yo?" I asked Zed and Zoey. They nodded and we started walking away.

"WHAT ABOUT US!!" Wyatt yelled. "Oh right! Wolves." I said. They surrounded Wyatt and Wynter. "We'll be back in minute!" I said.

After a little while we came back. The wolves went back to playing, well except Wyatt and Wynter. I sat right in front of them and ate my fro-yo. "This is torture." Wyatt grumbled. Wynter nodded. I smirked and put my fro-yo down. Then I took out two more cups of fro-yo. "Your favorite flavors~" I teased. Willa, Zed, and Zoey were watching this in amusement. My two idiots whimpered. "That's not fair!" they whined. Then they did puppy eyes. "Please~" they whimpered. I blushed and looked away. I put their fro-yo in my cooler bag so it wouldn't melt. They tried to struggle but they couldn't get out. I just kept eating my fro-yo. 

"Willa is it time?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled and dug them out of the ground. "I hate you." Wyatt and Wynter said to Willa. Then they turned to me. "Fro-yo?" they asked. I started backing up. "No touching my food!" I yelled. They growled and started chasing me. "HELP ME!!" I yelled. The wolves ran over and grabbed Wyatt and Wynter. And...buried them again. They glared at me. "How could you?!" they said. I laughed. "It's not my fault you were chasing me." I said with a smirk. 

~A few minutes later~

We got ready to leave and dug the idiots out. They grumbled on the way back to the den. I smirked and took out their fro-yos. They tried to take it from me but I put it in my bag again. They glared at me. 

When we got to the den we took showers and decided to chill in our rooms. Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter came into my room. Wyatt and Wynter were still mad about the fro-yo. "I want fro-yo!" Wyatt whined. "Me too!" Wynter grumbled. Willa and I laughed. "Hey Wynter, Want some fro-yo?" I asked her with a smirk on my face. "YES!!" she said happily. I handed her the fro-yo. Then she realized what I was doing. I was trying to annoy Wyatt. And it was working.

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and was whimpering. The girls laughed and laid down. I shook my head at Wyatt and smirked. "Please~" he whispered cutely. I laughed at his adorableness and gave him the fro-yo. His eyes lit up and he started eating the fro-yo. We all started talking and chilling. 'This was a great way to end the summer!' I thought.