The fight

I walked into the den smiling. I had hung out with the vampires for the whole day. We talked, ate fro-yo, and went to the park. Val even bought me a cute hair clip:

It was even a moon! Vince bought me some cookies

It was even a moon! Vince bought me some cookies. And Vicky had bought me a cute bag.

The girls had also gotten me other things even thought I protested

The girls had also gotten me other things even thought I protested. I giggled when I remembered when Vince fell, dropped his fro-yo, and landed face first in it. 

When I looked up I saw my mates. Wyatt was sitting down with his arms crossed and his head down, while Wynter and Willa were standing in the center of the den with their arms crossed. "Becky..." Willa started. "Where were you?!" Wynter finished. "Hanging out with the vampires....why?" I replied. "Because Wyatt told you that we didn't want you to be around them!" Willa said in annoyance. "Well their my friends and you can't do anything about it!" I remark. "Wynter, Willa give us some privacy." Wyatt said. They nodded and went their rooms. And went to sleep soon after.

He turned to me. I saw the clear anger and annoyance on his face. Wyatt started walking towards me. I started backing up, clearly afraid. I hit the wall. Then Wyatt put one arm on the wall next to left side of my head, and the other on the wall next to right side of my waist. He stared into my eyes. "W-Wyatt...." I said fearfully. "Why would you go hang out with the vampires after I clearly told you not to." he demanded. 

"B-because I-I w-w-wanted to be their f-friend..." I answered looking down. "Look at me when I talk to you." he snarled. I looked up at him, and he stared into my eyes. "Ugh! I tell you not to do something and you do the complete opposite! Why don't you ever listen!" he snapped. "Wy-" "Don't!" he cut me off. "I can't deal with you anymore! neither can Willa and Wynter. We all agreed on this. We can't be your mates anymore if you won't let us protect you! Your driving us crazy!" he finished, then walked away. "Wyatt!" I cried. But he didn't turn around. He had finally gone into his room. 

I started crying. "W-Wyatt, W-Willa, W-Wynter......" I whispered while crying. After that I walked into my room and cried myself to sleep. 'I'll visit the vampires early in the morning tomorrow...' was my last thought before finally falling asleep.

~Wyatt's P.O.V~

"Did you tell her?" Willa asked when I walked into my room. "Yes. Now go to bed." I said. She walked out of my room and went to hers. Then I laid down and went to sleep.