First day of school!

It was the morning and all the wolves were getting ready for school. I was finished first so I got a head start. I got to school and after a few minutes so did the rest of the werewolves. "What took you guys so long." I said casually, with a smirk. "No fair!! You got a head start!" Wynter whined. Wyatt and Willa grumbled in agreement. "Your just mad that I got here first!!" I laughed. 

Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around. "ZED, BUCKY!!!" I yelled and the I tackled them in a hug. "Ow! You should join football, that hurt." Zed said with a laugh. Bucky and I laughed as well before we all stood up. 

We all walked to the football field for the first day football game. Wyatt and Zed ran to the locker room. Then Bucky, Willa, Wynter, and I ran to another locker room and put on our cheer uniforms.

~??? P.O.V~

We snuck behind the bleachers. 'Ugh! I can't believe father is making us search for the queen here! It's so.....cheery.' I thought. "Sister! Hurry up!" Vincent whispered. "Fine..." I murmured. We stayed to the side for a while until someone yelled "VAMPIRES!!" We hissed and looked at each other. Then we ran out onto the field. Everyone started screaming.

~Becky's P.O.V~

Everyone was freaking out. The werewolves immediately ran in front of me and growled. The vampires looked at me smiling. "Hello! My name is Victoria! And these are Valentina and Vincent. We just wanted to know if we could join your school!" The purple haired one said with a smile. "Ooh I love your hair clip!" Valentina said motioning to my moon hair clip:

 "Ooh I love your hair clip!" Valentina said motioning to my moon hair clip:

I smiled. "Thank you! I love your hair! Blue looks great on you!" I say. She giggled and said 'thank you'. I walked to the front. "And yes! You can join the school! Everyone is welcome here!" I said. "So welcome!" Addi said. 

After the game, I took the vampires to the office to get their schedules. Turns out we had most of our classes together. They looked really happy to be in the same classes as me. 

~time skip~

"Lunch! Finally!" I groaned. The vamps laughed when I said that. We got our lunch at sat down at a table...

A/N: I want to write what happens in the next chapter!