Lunch drama

But then Wyatt came over. "Becky! You usually sit with us during lunch! Plus we were planning to sit outside today! What the heck!" he said in annoyance. "Oops! Sorry Wy. I forgot." I said. He growled and picked me up. "H-huh?! Wyatt put me down!!" I yelled. Everyone was shocked, I never raised my voice at my mates. "I want to sit with the vampires today! They're new so I wanna become their friend!" I said. He was still shocked. But he growled again and walked outside.

I sat down again and looked at the floor. "Awe don't worry." Victoria said. "Thanks Vicky..." I said sadly. "Why don't we hang out later Bec?" Val said. "yeah. It'll be fun!" Vince said. "Okay!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "I want to tell you a secret." Vicky said. "Okay?" I said. "But not yet." she added. 

After lunch, the werewolves escorted me to class. And they sat around me. I tried to get away from them but they stayed close. I couldn't get anywhere near the vampires. Not with them around at least. I went to my locker and sighed when I saw Wyatt waiting for me. 

"We don't want you around the vampires." he said. "And why not?" I asked. "Because they're nothing but trouble!" Wyatt growled. "Well they're my friends and I'm going to hang out with them later" I said as I grabbed my stuff. He grabbed my wrist and made me face him. "No your not." he said. "Yes I am." I said, putting my things in my backpack with my other hand. "No. You. Are. Not." he growled. I glared at him and pulled my wrist away from his grasp. "Yes I am." I said before walking away.