PRINCESS?!

Next day I woke up, did my morning routine, and I put on my dress (the one above) and crown. The vampires looked really happy when they saw what I was wearing. We walked to school and everyone stared at us. The werewolves walked up to us. "Um. Babe? What are you wearing? You look like a vampire." Wyatt growled. "Um. First of all, I'm not your babe. Second of all, I'm half werewolf and half vampire. And third of all, I'm the vampire princess. Soooo yeah." I snapped. Then the vampires and I walked away. Leaving behind some shocked werewolves.

I growled in annoyance. "He breaks up with me, than he thinks he can call me babe whenever he wants?! Um. No." I snarl. "Princess calm down a bit it's okay..." Vicky said reassuringly. "Thanks Vicky." I said with a smile on my face. 

~Time skip to lunch~

We walked through the doors and Wyatt, Wynter, and Willa walked up to us. "Can we talk to you for a sec?" they asked. I looked at the vampires who nodded and walked away. "Look. We're sorry and we just wanted to know if....." Wynter started. "If you would be our girlfriend and mate again." Willa finished. "Please come back to us, and be that sweet girl we fell in love with." Wyatt said. I looked at them before laughing. "You really don't learn, do you?" I said with a smirk. 

Everybody see my sunny
Everybody see my shine
But, they don't know my story
They don't know what's on my mind
I carry on like a princess
But man I've got 'em fooled
'Cause underneath my business
I am cold, I'm hard, I'm cruel
Never gonna put a spell on me
Never ever gonna bring me back
Never gonna make me be
Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil
Tell the people
I'm evil
Open your eyes
I'm all a disguise
Everybody in my circle
Think I'm gonna be their friend
But I got bad intentions
And I'm gonna have 'em again
So why should I stop my dissin'
Or soften up my heart
Tell me what good is livin'
If you can't be who you are, yeah
Never gonna put a spell on me
Never ever gonna bring me back
Never gonna make me be
Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil
Tell the people
I'm evil
Open your eyes
I'm all a disguise
I'm evil
Tell the people
I'm evil
Open your eyes
I'm all a disguise
I'm gonna find some trouble, trouble
I'm gonna make some trouble (so good)
I'm gonna find some trouble (so good)
I'm gonna find some trouble, trouble
I'm gonna make some trouble (so good)
I'm gonna find some trouble (so good)
Never gonna put a spell on me
Never ever gonna bring me back
Never gonna make me be
Somethin' I'm not
Because I'm evilTell the people, hey
I'm evil, yeah
Open your eyes
I'm all a disguise
I'm evil
Tell the people, hey, yeah, hey
So evil
Open your eyes
I'm all a disguise
I'm gonna find some trouble, trouble
I'm gonna make some trouble (so good)
I'm gonna find some trouble (find the trouble)
I'm gonna find some trouble, trouble
I'm gonna make some trouble (so good)
I'm gonna find some trouble
Oh, no

I finished and everyone stared at me. The vampires smirked while the wolves looked at me sadly. "Maybe next time you shouldn't break up with me." I smirked. My mates looked at me hopefully. "Wait. What next time? I'm not taking you back." I said coldly. Then Addison walked up to me. "Beca. Why are you being so mean?" she asked while touching my face. "First of all, Don't touch me!" I said, moving her hand away. "Second of all, Did you not just hear the song?! And third of all, My name isn't 'Becky' it's Rebecca. So call me that Addison." I said.

"Whoa! Don't be like that!" Zed said trying to brighten the mood. He put his arm around my shoulder. "And when did I say you could touch me?!" I said pushing his arm off me. Bucky walked up to me. "You'll listen to your big bro right?" he said, holding his arms out for a hug. I looked him with a disgusted look on my face. "ew no. I only give hugs to Vicky, Val, and Vince." I said. "You mean Victoria, Valentina, and Vincent?" Eliza asked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "No duh! Who else!" I sassed.

"Princess!" Vince called. I smiled and ran over to him. He held his arms out for a hug. I gave him a bear hug. "Aw. Thanks princess." he said, blushing a bit. Then he took my hand and we walked over to Vicky and Val. "Are they bothering you princess?" Vicky asked. "Yes. A lot." I said in a bored tone. I could feel the hurt looks I was getting from my 'friends'. 

"Could you stop bothering the princess? It's annoying her a lot" Val asked kindly. "No vampire, we can't. Because she's ours and you did something to her. So could you stop getting in the way and ruining everything." Wyatt answered, he sneered at the word 'vampire'. Val looked like she was gonna cry. I rushed over and gave her a comforting hug. "sh, it's okay Val don't cry.~" I said soothingly. She hugged back. "I'm so lucky to have a BFF like you." she said sadly. "And I'm lucky to have BFFs like you, Vicky, and Vince. "Can we call you Becky or do we have to call you Rebecca princess?" Vicky asked, as she and Vince walked up to Val and I. "Since you guys are my friends you can call me Becky. Everyone else has to call me Rebecca." I said sweetly when I was talking about them, but then coldly when I was talking about everyone else. 

Wyatt looked clearly pissed off. "What?~ Is the little wolf angry?~" Vince teased. Wyatt looked like he was gonna attack Vince. "Wyatt." I said. He perked up at his name. "Yes alpha?" he asked. "Don't even think about attacking Vince." I said. "Okay..." he said sadly. He, Wynter, and Willa looked at me longingly. I could see the desire in their eyes. I could also feel it, since it was so strong. I looked at them weirdly. "And don't look at me like that. It's creepy." I said before walking away with the vampires.