Chapter 3

"Hey, Y/N?" Camila asks after she places the laptop onto the island, it being the only appropriate place to have the twitcam seeing as I don't have any furniture yet. I hum. "Promise me you'll never change." I laugh at first but stop quickly, realizing that it this may be an actual fear of Camila's.

"Yeah, I promise." Camila smiles and nods her head in satisfaction.

I settle into the stool that we've so far eaten lunch and breakfast in. We've spent the majority of the day watching movies on netflix lazily in my bed. We were in the middle of watching "The Lorax". Camila would rest her head on my chest as I'd occasionally let my fingers explore her locks of hair. It's been a cold winter but the girl is like a little human fire place.

As I type in the url in order to start the ustream, Camila settles into her stool and I send out another tweet which includes the url of the ustream.

@(Y/N): Hey the ustream starts now! (ustream url)

Camila rests her head on my shoulder as I turn on the webcam. Instantaneously, I recieve a flood of comments.

"Okay, I'll try and read some and answer questions."

Focusing my eyes on the computer screen, I read a few comments.

wanted4life: who's the girl

(Y/N)+brice: why isn't brice there

(Y/N)heartt: do you like dogs?

"Okay excuse my terrible manners," I chuckle. "This is Camila, she's a friend of mine." Camila frowns. "My bestest friend since 6th grade!" I say with more enthusiasm. Her face lights up a bit and I can't help but smile. I read the screen again.

(Y/N)xo: bullshit they aren't friends

(Y/N)wanted: why is she lying

briceharrisons: they look like they're dating omg

These comments leave me flustered and I can feel Camila tense up next to me. I wrap an arm around her. She shouldn't feel uncomfortable. It's the last thing I want. She relaxes into my touch and leans into me a bit more. I feel soft skin grazing my hand. It's Camila taking my hand in hers. It feels right. Good thing our hands aren't in view of the camera. I decide to take more questions.

wnated: Is Brice that hot in real life?

briceisbae: Are you dating Brice?

thisiswanted: Pet peeves of you and Camila?

"Okay thisiswanted asked what are me and Camila's pet peeves. Umm I can easily tell you hers," I chuckle softly. "Okay and how about she tells you mine. Hers are usually noises like shhhh or..." I make all kinds of noises with my teeth, tongue, or lips. I don't stop, making her grow irritated. She punches me in the arm. "Ouch!" I rub my arm which doesn't really help.

"You're so annoying. You forgot to add yourself to that list," Camila smiles as she rolls her eyes. "(Y/N)'s pet peeves are probably when people wake her up or when people eat her food which I've been guilty of more than a few times." She pouts. Goodness she's so kissable. Kissable? I don't know, maybe. She looks up at me, I haven't said anything in a while. I avert my eyes immediately from her direction, unaware that I was staring and put my focus back on the webcam.

"Alright how about you guys ask Camila questions. They can be about me. This will be the one time I'll let Camila embarrass me," I say. Camila smirks and suddenly I'm all nervous. She goes silent as she looks at the screen.

"Okay someone asked if I live with (Y/N)." I sigh in relief. Okay this isn't so embarrassing. "Yes, I do. I moved in yesterday. I slept with (Y/N)." I blush at all of the possible ways that what she said could be taken. "Wait... that came out wrong." She laughs in embarrassment. Her cheeks turn a few shades darker as well. "Kiss (Y/N)?" My heart rate quickens. She glances at me, smiling. What is she doing? She kisses my temple. "There." She bites down on her bottom lip as she continues to search for a good question. "Is (Y/N) dating Mr. Brice Harrison? I don't know...  (Y/N) are you? They'd make a nice couple, wouldn't they?" She says with a small smile. She stands up and lowers her head so that it's leveled with mine. "I'm going to go finish the movie," she whispers in my ear. I frown slightly. I nod, not questioning it though.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter but cliff hangers (even though it isn't much of a cliff hanger) mean a faster update! See ya soon! :)