Chapter 6

I'm driven to Tokyo Hibachi by my driver. I prefer not to be driven everywhere but I'm basically forced to use a driver in LA.

I spot Brice and get escorted immediately to our table. We both like sushi a lot so we've been here one other time.

"Hey I was worried that you wouldn't show up." Brice flashes a charming smile, showing off his bright white teeth. I take my seat next to him facing the chefs.

"I'm sorry I was caught up with someone. I wouldn't turn you down though," I smile back.

"You alright?" He places a rough hand on my thigh. I nod immediately. Usually I'm used to this kind of touching with Brice. We're really good friends. We've played love interests in a movie. We've kissed before like it's nothing. Why is it so different now?

"So babe what are you thinking about getting?" I know what he's getting already. He smirks knowingly and in response I giggle and roll my eyes.

"I know what you're thinking and I'm not ordering that." He chuckles as I give him a challenging look. "I think I'm gonna go for the Lobster tail dinner for tonight."

"We'll have to make that two then."

We let the chef know what we'd like shortly after. I can't help but feel like Brice has been more flirty than usual. It feels strange knowing that Camila and I have something going. Brice never removes his hand from my thigh as we watch the chefs prepare our dinner right in front of us. I sit in just about complete silence during the wait for our meals.

Our plates are placed right in front of us, steam still rising from the heat. I dive in immediately, having not eaten anything all day.

"So, how've you been?" Brice asks in attempt to start up a conversation.

"I've been great, Brice. I've only been back here for about 5 hours and I'm already exhausted." I frown a bit. Being with Camila makes me forget about the most difficult parts of my job. I like Brice though because he understands the difficult parts. "Did you ever leave LA?" I swallow another piece of Lobster. He shakes his head no.

"I stayed here and made a few public appearances." I nod my head. "Saw your twitcam. It was cute." He grins and winks at me. I can't help but smile back because of how cute he looks.

I tell him about my stay in NY in my new house. He suggests I invite him over and I agree. But I fail to ever mention Camila. He must know about her though. He's seen my twitcam.

"We should take a selfie," he suggests, pulling out his phone. I nod and smile widely when the front camera is facing the two of us. He takes a look at the photo after.

"Adorable. I'm gonna upload it. What's a good caption."

"Idiot reunion."

"Well that isn't very nice to either of us is it? I'm gonna go with 'reunited and it feels so good'" he types it as he says it.

"I'm sure we'll get a reaction from everyone on that caption." I raise my eyebrows.

"I second that." He pays for our food and offers me a ride.

"I'll be fine. My driver is waiting on me." I smile a small smile. But he insists. So I call my driver and give him the okay to go home.

I get in Brice's car and buckle up not long befoe he starts up the car. He knows where I stay so the whole drive we end up talking about nothing.

"Can I come in?" He asks, stepping out of the car.

"Actually no. I've got a friend over at the moment." I internally cringe at how fast I decline his request. I know that Camila wouldn't like it if he came in. I say a quick goodbye to Brice, wrapping my arms around his neck as his go around my waist for a hug. Pulling back, he presses his lips to my forehead. We both wave goodbye and I step into the lobby.