Chapter 4

A/N: Okay so I know I suck because I said I'd have a sooner update but I've been really busy but I think you'll like this one. :)

I finish up the twitcam on my own, answering a few questions about the movie and maybe a few about Brice. Honestly I have no interest in dating him. And maybe I would if the fans, my manager, and the press didn't try to force a relationship on us. I get the feeling that he may like me but I'm just not in the mood for a relationship at the moment. I close the laptop and head upstairs to my bedroom where Camila is.

She's curled up in a ball in the middle of the bed. I sit on the side of the bed watch her as she sleeps. The way her stomach inflates and deflates as she breathes in or out. I run my fingers through her long brown locks. Having her around for a while will be refreshing in the best way possible. And then I hear giggling.

"I knew you were a creep!" Camila says in between laughs. I can feel her vibrating beside me.

"You know I really like playing with your hair." I did. She pulls me down into the bed and tangles her legs with mine.

"You wanna finish that movie?" She turns around so that we're facing each other. I notice hair in her face. I lift my hand from her torso where it was resting to brush the few strands away. A lazy smile forms on her lips. Jesus Christ I just want to kiss her. My hand goes back to her waist.

"I thought you finished it," I say, comfused. She shakes her head no. "Uhh no. I kinda just wanna lay here."

"You know, (Y/N), for some reason you make it very easy to get over Ian. It's almost like you're my new boyfriend." She burries her head into my neck. My pulse just won't stop rising.

"Oh so I'm just a rebound?" I pretend to be offended. She giggles.

"No." She answers in a tiny voice. The two of us go silent. I close my eyes for a minute because I'm feeling a bit drowsy.

"You wanna go out for dinner?" I ask the smaller girl. I feel her nod against my shoulder.

"Where?"

"We're...going out to a fancy restaurant," I decide as I say it.

"Finally you take me on a date. I change my mind. Maybe you're a bad rebound. It's about time you take me out." I smack her arm which triggers another eruption of giggles. I can't get enough of that sound.

-Camila's POV-

(Y/N) and I have been great. I've missed her a lot and being in her arms is quite refreshing especially considering I just came out of a bad relationship that I plan on foretting about completely.

Me being me though, I've been insecure of her changing. This whole time I've been waiting for some kind of slip-up like her ditching me or some kind of diva meltdown. But she acts as if she doesn't live in a million dollar home. And I can't be more thankful. Now she's taking me out for dinner at some fancy restaurant.

Earlier in the day we'd gotten my things out of my car and moved them into her house. Although she wouldn't really let me help. She's aways been overly polite and I love that about her.

If I'm being honest I've loved her for a long time. Since sophomore year in high school. After lunch and nutrition break she walked me to class, on a camping trip when I didn't feel good she sat in the dark with me until my tummy stopped hurting, and when I had terrible anxiety as a teen, she would easily soothe me simply with her presence. Luckily I've grown out of my anxiety. Occaisionally it comes back but it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be.

(Y/N) always put me first. I've always thought it'd be best if I didn't confront her about my feelings though. She's always been so focused on being the best actress possible and she does a damn goof job at it too. Plus now that she's back in town after working on the movie she's got some thing with Brice. She says it's nothing but I can tell that it's more.