Chapter 7

"(Y/N)!" Camila yells with worry etched into her features. But I'm furious. How the hell did he find her here? I stand with a stone cold look on my face, my jaw clenched and wait for him to stand up again. By now, I've completely blocked Camila out, it's just Toby and I.

"Look dude I'm sorry-"

"Then you can get your sorry ass out of our house!" I yell. I storm over to the door and hold it open. I ignore the fact that he's hurt, I ignore the apologetic look Camila sends him. This is fucking gross. I need him out.

"I'll call you," he says as he exits through the door. Before Camila has the chance to respond, I slam the door behind him.

"What the hell is wrong with you Camila!?" I stare hard at the shorter girl as she looks down at her fingers. Sitting back down on the couch, resting my head in my hands, I hear her speak up.

"He's changed (Y/N)." She says quietly.

"SO YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FORGIVE THE FUCKING GUY WHO TRIED TO DRUG YOU AND MERELY RAPE YOU?! Not to mention it was me to save you!" As my volume increases and decreases again, I can see tears welling up in Camila's eyes. I feel sorry immediately. "Camila, you know I've always been protective of you. I just get worr-"

"I maybe have been less capable when I was younger, but I can take care of myself! I'm not the same 16 year old girl who was afraid to order at a restaurant." I open my mouth to protest but I know she's right. "I've grown up. I've been in college for two years now, I know how to handle guys." I sigh. Why does she have to be right? She takes a seat next to me. I follow my urge to wipe her tears from her face as it softens from my touch.

"Okay Mila, but if he lays a fucking finger on you, I swear I'll cut off every limb of his, his dick too." Camila giggles and I pull her into my side.

"You're right though, (Y/N), he could still harm me. I don't think I want him calling me. Boys like that never really do change." I kiss her forehead.

"So...this talk I wanted to have. Can we have it now?" She nods and looks up at me expectantly. "Okay so Brice and I, I hope you know nothing is happening between us. You may see a lot in magazines or gossip shows trying to prove that there's something going on but for now I'm only focused on one girl." I smile down at her.

"And who is this girl?" We both laugh at our playful side.

"I think we both know I'm in love with you baby," I say. She reaches a hand up to my cheek, brushing it softly, before we both lean in to have our lips meet softly and passionately. I've missed this too much. I deepen the kiss and hear her hum in contentment before she pulls back.

"We should get to bed," she doesn't say this with a seductive tone, one of exhaust. I'm guessing that we both look worn out. She takes my hand in hers and we walk to our bed room where she stands and stares at me, a longing look in her expression. As she approaches me, her hands go for the hem of my shirt. As she begins lifting it, my breath hitches in the back of my throat. I stretch my arms out above my head, easing the removal of my shirt for her. When she pulls it off, her hands go for the waistband of my shorts. Once they're off, I kick them off my feet.

I undress her just the same, loving every inch of her that I uncover, taking in the beauty of her body. Even kissing her gently in spots like right below her belly button, over her breasts, and her collar bones. She hums sometimes which makes me more and more confident in what I'm doing. We both make it into bed, she lays right beside me with her head resting on my shoulder. She occaisionally leaves wet kisses on my neck but I don't want to fall asleep until I feel the warm, even breaths of the smaller girl beside me. And I don't. It wasn't sex- Camila and I haven't gotten that far yet, but theres no doubt that we were both vulnerable tonight.

-

My alarm awakens me in the morning as I slowly open my eyes and the sunlight harshly greets them. I would like to wake Camila before doing anything. Rocking her lightly with the palm of my hand against her shoulder, it takes me no longer than 45 seconds to wake her up. She smiles sleepily and wraps her arms around my neck to pull me closer.

"We have to get up babe. Big day today," I mumble lightly. After giving me a peck on the cheek, Camila readys herself to shower and I make a pot of coffee for the two of us while I wait for my turn in the shower. Soon enough, Camila comes downstairs with her hair in a wet messy bun, dressed in her clothes for the day.

She comes toward me and wraps her arms around my shoulders, resting her head in the crook of my neck. I don't know why she's doing this, but I'd be an idiot to move out of her embrace. So we stand wrapped in each other for a good minute until she pulls back from my embrace and looks into my eyes, as deep as anyone ever has. I stare back and watch her eyes flood over with love. She begins to stare at my lips and then leans in to capture my lips in hers. I kiss back but I don't make any efforts in deepening the kiss or fighting for dominance. Camila finishes up with kissing me and rests her head against mine, eyes closed.

"I love you," she says. It isn't the first time we've exchanged these words but it seems like everytime she says them, they become more meaningful to me.

"I love you too," I almost whisper.

-

After we both got dressed we left the loft and I met up with David at Good Morming America for my interview. I was really making an effort of interacting with Camila physically where and whenever she wanted. She seemed more happy about it and it made me feel a little bad about how much I was limiting it before.

We were sitting backstage after David had just finished talking to be about things I should say during my interview with Brice. Camila and I were holding hands and David looked at us a bit oddly but never questioned anything.

Soon enough Brice and I were called to the stage where we took our seats as the audience applauded us. When the audience quieted down, the interview began.

"Today we have (Y/N Y/LN) and Brice Harrison. Hopefully I can get something out of them today," Robin Roberts chuckles along with everyone else, including Brice and I.

"So...you two, huh?" I feel myself tense immediately at what she's getting at when Brice begins to speak.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," we laugh. He slips his hand in mine but I don't move, I continue to "chuckle" with him.

"Well," Robin laughs along with audience. "There you have it." I know Camila is somewhere in the building watching this. Hopefully she won't be angry. Hopefully she understands.

The rest of the interview goes well, there weren't any more questions about our love life, just the movie.

I figure out that Camila was in the green room watching the show so I text her to let her know that I'll meet her there. When I enter the room, she doesn't look angry with me but I feel the need to explain myself anyway.

"Camila, I didn't know-"

"Babe it's okay, I get it. I guess the first time I got jealous because I wasn't used to doing this. And I know it takes a lot of patience on my part and that's why I'm willing to wait until the day you can tell people. I know you wouldn't cheat (Y/N). I won't let any of this get in the way of us." I take a seat next to her.

"How are you so understanding?" I stroke her cheek with my left hand as she giggles. "You know, we're in this room all alone." I pull her onto my lap to straddle me. She interlocks both of her fingers with mine.

"What if someone comes in?" She actually looks concerned and I'm finding it very cute.

"Baby no one's gonna come in, trust me." She begins kissing me and wraps her arms around my neck while my hands go to her waist. She grabs my hands and pins them to my sides. I groan in frustration as soon as she bites down on my lower lip and I can feel her smirk against me. She sucks on it lightly which turns me on even more. The need for friction causes me to move my hips forward slightly.

"Hey (Y/N) theres a fan here to..." At the door stands Brice and teenage girl about the age of 16 with shocked expressions on their faces.

A/N: I didn't proof read this because I'm in a rush to post it. But here it is. Hope you liked it. Be sure to vote! Thanks, it means a lot.