Unmiss You

Chapter 5| Unmiss You

The day is as usual for Jaemin even though it's gloomier than yesterday. However, it looks pretty out the glass window of how the weather is actually looking like. He personally likes it.

Even though it feels soothing, Jaemin finds the air a bit cold so he puts on another layer of thicker blanket on his thin shirt.

"Jaemin!" Renjun rushes over the staircase and he can see his bestfriend pacing up to his room, probably thinking Jaemin's there.

"Injun!! Here" jaemin quickly calls and only that is able to grab the older one's attention.

With his mouth worded a quiet "oh!" Renjun walks toward where he is sitting on the living room area beside the window.

"Why are you running around Injun?" Jaemin chuckles when he sees Renjun being his dramatic self and drowning down Jaemin's water bottle.

"I have a good news and a..hmm..slightly bad news..what do you want to hear first?" He chrips

"Good one first"

"Okay okay okay" Renjun excitedly chants and claps.

"So yesterday, Yang Yang said he wanted to go on a date with me. Thinking that it would be a normal date, I agreed to go. We had fun at the cinema and also at an art museum. Later in the evening, he took me to the rose garden..a-and..h-he proposed me!!!!!!"

Then again, Rejun squeals and then bites down the pilllow in his hand knowing that he's being too loud but he can't stop screaming.

Jaemin claps along together and almost screams but he holds it back with a wide smile. He then inches closer to Renjun but the smaller knowingly hugs Jaemin first.

Jaemin pats his back and as if the happiness is being distributed, their smiles are the exact replica of the fullest delight.

"Congratulations Injunnie~ I am so so so so so so so happy for you"

He almost tears up but Renjun is already crying out of content. Renjun nods in an acknowledgement.

"But what is the bad new?"

"Not exactly a bad new but only slightly less happier than this one..still almost a good new"

"What is it?"

"Our wedding day is close to your due date Nana..so I was afraid that you can't show up for my wedding. It's one week before your due date but since it's a rough estimation, I don't want you to have a hard time"

"Oh lord Injunnie..you scared me to death! That's fine! Of course I will show up for your wedding..just make sure I get to eat a lot of cakes. I am craving for sweet desserts these days"

He smiles back.

"Thank You for it Nana!!"

The two friends hug again.

🥀

Mark and Haechan surprisingly looks at their friend's peculiar behavior.

The Lee Jeno just declined their offer to go to a bar. It is the couple's anniversary so they invited Jeno to celebrate with the other friends as well but Jeno refuses.

It's not that Mark and Hyuck minds about Jeno not coming with them but it's just new. Haechan actually appreciates that Jeno doesn't come because he really like how Jeno has been trying to be healthy these days.

Right after the night he called Mark to inform that Jaemin has been secretly taking care of Jisung, he has quitted so many unhealthy things Haechan disliked.