EXTRA PART-2🔞

Extra Part-2🔞

The freshness of the summer air passed by his face and Jeno woke up to the prettiest face in the whole world.

His cute smile wasn't directing at him but Jeno found him so adorable when his squishy cheeks were lifted up with the softest blush as the gorgeous lips grinned wide to share his happiness. He was a pure piece of art.

"Jisungie you'll fall"

His mouth worded quietly. Probably because he was sleeping on his lap, Jeno thought. And he was correct, the doe-like eyes looked down to spot that he was awake.

"Oh! Jeno ah..Did I wake you up?"

He gently brushed Jeno's hair and sweetly smiled at him.

"Sorry Jen" he caressed Jeno's chin with his thumb.

Jeno shook his head and captured the hand that was touching him as he kissed on the palm. A found smile took over again and he felt his peaceful heart being attacked by the slightest of the fluttering feeling.

"Did you have a good nap?"

Jaemin questioned him as soon as he sat up on the picnic blanket. He even chuckled at Jeno's sleeping eyes that were adjusting to the sunlight that was perfectly hitting his face.

"Yes Nana. I feel refreshed"

Jaemin quickly poured out a glass of orange juice from the container he brought and handed it to Jeno.

"I'm glad you did Jen. I don't want you to be tired because you have a busy work schedule and you don't even chose to rest at home on the off days."

"How can I miss out a picnic day with my family Nana? Especially when I know you will look so pretty today"

He drained down the glass to be empty and then sent a wink at Jaemin as he bit his lower lip.

Jaemin shook his head at his flirty comment and that was when Jisung walked toward then with little Nomi trying to walk holding his hand.

"Nana!! Nomi walked two steps without holding on to me!"

Jisung was super proud of his sister. His voice showed it all. And in fact, Nomi was trying to copy Jisung who had his two fingers held up to emphasize the "two steps" he informed earlier. Not really knowing how to do it, Nomi was holding up her tiny fist up in the air as her eyes never left Jisung's hand.

A few chuckles left Jeno's mouth and Jaemin smiled along with the kids.

"Great job Nomi!"

Jaemin carried her in his arm and gave a kiss on her forehead. A little bit jealous, Jisung too stood beside Jaemin and gave a kiss on his cheek and went to sit on Jeno's lap.

"Eh? What about me? My kiss?"

Jeno complained with a fake pout and they all fondly smiled at Jeno's cute childish behavior. Again, Nomi smiled along seeing her dad and Jisung's smiles.

"Dada acts like Nomi! Jisungie will give here"

And he gave a small peck on Jeno's nose.

The lovely evening was wrapped up by their never ending laughters and has completed by the warmth of a perfect family.

🥀

"Oh hey Jen! I came here to say dinner's ready"

Jeno lost his focus on the work upon hearing a caring voice of the sweet person whose head was pushed through the crack of the large doors.