Three

The street was flooded by people and cars by the time Levon arrived. There was always a crowd on racing nights bit tonight, it was a full street. Loud upbeat hip hop blared from the speakers and the crowd was going wild with each passing minute.

Smoke, booze, sweat and weed hit her nose as soon as she made it further in the crowd. Spending a lot of nights out here, she was familiar with most faces.

Everything went down on the street. Drug dealings, prostitution, getting drunk but the real deal was racing. Who could race one another to the finish line?

"Von, hey. Nice to see you."

A deep voice cut through her ears like shards of glass making her grit her teeth immediately. He was the last person she wanted to meet or even talk to. She knew avoiding him would be impossible as hell most especially when he walked around like he owned the goddamn place.

"Scar."

Levon resisted the urge to cringe at her own voice.

"You look more beautiful every time I see you." he complimented, a cocky grin on his annoying face.
"Thanks. I can't say the same about you unfortunately. " Levon said with a blunt tone.

"Have you seen my brothers anywhere?" she asked not wanting fo spend another of her minute with Scar. "I saw Leo with the guys and Liam is probably with Mase." he replied.
"Well thanks."

"Not so fast."

Scar blocked her way before she made it further away. It is now she wished she could punch the hell out of him but she knew better.

"What do you want Scar?" Levon asked impatiently.
"Is that a question Von? We both know it's you I want."

Levon scoffs. How long was this game between them going to last? She had made it clear for him for the past months that she wasn't interested in him but damn, was he a persistent asshole?

"You are playing hard to get love. Let me tell you now, I love that game. Don't you get it love? I know you do." The nerve of him to even smirk on her direction less alone wink had her blood boiling.

"What you should get in that thick skull you got up your shoulders is that I stand by my decision." Levon retorted angrily.
"Feisty much? That is why I like you Von." Levon was beyond angry as she glared at a grinning Scar.

Flicking him her middle finger, she walked away in search of her brothers. It didn't take her long to locate Mase and Liam who were now drinking with Sarah.

"Hello guys." she interrupted their giggling.
"Von." Sarah quickly embraced her.

Sarah was Levon's other girlfriend and also the girl who had a crush on Leo for so long now. However when Mase came to town, he picked interest in her. The problem is that she was still hang up on Leo.

"Who is racing tonight?" Levon asked.
"I hear Gusto, Scar and Ty." Liam replied.
"That's going to be a nice one." Mase hollered.

Street racing on the roads of Virginia wasn't something new to anyone however illegal it was. As long as there were no law enforcers of any kind, they were set to go. Sometimes it was through bribery to keep the officers from their damn routes.

"Levon."

She turned to find blue eyes looking her way. Quickly, she sucked in a breath because she needed it not when the last person she expected in such a place was here. Ignoring the looks from Liam, Mason and Sarah, she walked to where Blair stood.

"Blair. What a surprise!" she muttered  assessing her.

"Same for me. Do you come to such places more often?" he clocked a brow at her. She wished he knew. "I never took you for an adrenaline guy." Levon teased.
"I am full of surprises, aren't I?" he smiled and damn if he didn't get any better.