Chapter 3: First fight and...EXPLOSION!

Y/N: Summon-

Your opponent was going to punch you in the face. His fist was really close to your face and you were little bit scared. You were never fighting with anybody. You can't fight but you have this power now. His fist was getting closer and closer very fast but thankfully to your very high speed it wasn't that fast. It looks like the time slowed for you. But it was to late to dodge it. You must make a counter attack. You got yourself ready for the punch and the pain.

Y/N: -Water Stream Rock Sma-

His fist met your face but you could end your summoning just in time

Y/N: -shing Fist!!!

You felt a pain in your entire face but you countered very fast. Your attack was too fast for him or for Aqua and Kazuma to see it. There was only a beautiful blue wave, something like water or blue light, that you left in the air after the punch.

Kazuma: What happened?! It was so fast!

Aqua: Kazuma look! *She pointed at your fists* Those blue waves are coming from his fists!

Y/N: You attacked me and my friends. I will not forgive you. *you looked him in the eyes, he was bleeding, his nose was broken* I won't lose to anyone who dare talk shit to me and my friends!

You start to move your hands in a very beautiful way leaving more blue waves in the air. Aqua and Kazuma were watching your movement in awe. It was breathtaking. You looked at your opponent and punched him multiple times with a very great speed. Your fists were punching him like bullets from a machine gun. You then made a final punch in his face with all strength you got. Your punch was so strong, that you made a hole in the wall behind this guy with his body!

A/N: It is similar to Garou vs Tank Top Master fight😄. It was my inspiration after all

You were looking at his unconscious body.

Y/N: You also insulted my hair. I don't like when somebody is talking shit about my appearance. It can hurt, you know? But wait, now you are the one who is hurt. You will also pay for the damages.

You looked at Aqua and Kazuma and smiled to them. You were bleeding after the fight. Your face hurt. Some people were watching everything. They approached you and were very happy for your victory. Then 2 soldiers appeared. People from the crowd told them what happened. Soldiers looked at the guy and they told you that they were looking for this guy. He was the bandit who was robbing new adventurers and weak parties. They thanked you and gave you a pocket with money. 50.000 Eris!

Y/N: 50.000 Eris.... WOW!

Kazuma: Great job bro! That was amazing! Your class suits you well. I'm glad that you want to join our party! But, is everything ok? You are bleeding!

Y/N: His punch was stronger than I expected. I'm glad that I used my power in time. *sweatdrop*

Aqua were looking at you with stars in her eyes

Aqua: Here, let me heal you*she started to heal you*

Y/N: Wow this is amazing! I feel like so refreshed now and my face in not hurt!

Aqua: You were awesome Y/N! Hurry up and let's head to the Guild! We must celebrate your victory and we must celebrate your joining! And when you got the moooney *she got closer to you and grabbed your arm* you can buy me a drink!

Y/N: *blushed and smiled* Hahaha ok, ok, I understand Aqua. I don't mind buying you and Kazuma some drinks. Thank you for healing me by the way. 

*You looked at your arm that Aqua was holding*                                                                                               On the place where you had 5 tattoos, now you have only 4.