Chapter 9: Spooky Mansion

You woke up earlier this morning and went to the forest nearby for your daily training. You also learned some basic skills because you don't want to waste your powers. 

Y/N: It sucks balls! I thought that my wish and my limits were fair enough but no, of course not! Daddy Cloud had to limit me more! Oh come on...

You sighed and kept practicing. 

Y/N: If I have only 7 powers now, I must master them. I still have 3 more just in case

Your training in cold weather was very intense and now you were freezing.

Y/N: Brr... so cold. I'm heading back to the stable...

You picked up your sword and went to the stable where you, Kazuma and Aqua were sleeping together, because of her debt you were kicked out of the Inn. You saw Aqua in the distance sitting on the ground and trying to warm herself with small campfire. 

Aqua: So cold... I pawned my coat, too. It's so cold...

Y/N: Yo Aqua, what's up?

Aqua: Oh, hi Y/N-

The blow of the wind caused fire to go out

Aqua: Th-The fire! There

She tried to burn Kazuma's tracksuit but he appeared out of nowhere and slapped her in the head 

Kazuma: Hey, what are you doing?! Out screwing around! What do you think you're doing to my only memento of Japan?!

Y/N: Oof

Aqua: I don't have any choice! There's nothing else to burn!

Kazuma started to pull her raiment

Kazuma: Hand over that raiment, then! It looks like it would burn better than tracksuit!

Aqua: Let go, you shut-in NEET! Warm me up! Warm me up more!

Y/N: *Achoo* Guys, stop screwing around. I'm cold too... oh wait, I've got an idea. Burning Fists!

Y/N: *sigh* Ahhh

Y/N: *sigh* Ahhh... so warm... Now both of you shut up and sit next to me!

Aqua: Thank you, thank you, thank you Y/N! You are the best! 

She hugged you but accidentally she touched your flames and screamed

Aqua: AAA! So hot! *she put her hand in the snow*

Y/N: Don't play with fire 

Kazuma: We can't go on like this. We can't waste your powers like that, Y/N. We have to do something, and fast.

*TIMESKIP brought to you by Y/N burning some toads with his flames*

Kazuma, Aqua and you were walking in the city. Your hands were still covered in flames because you were able to increase duration of your powers. Aqua was walking all the way very close to you.