Chapter 14: Tournament

You and Kazuma were walking around the town and talking

Y/N: How much money do we have?

Kazuma: In terms of money, we have no money.

Y/N: And why is that?

Kazuma: Aqua

Y/N: *sighs*

Kazuma: Where are we by the way?

Y/N: You were leading the way. I thought that we were going to the Succubi Store.

Kazuma: Because we were going to the Succubi Store.

Y/N: Hmm. Did we just get lost? 

Kazuma: Impossible. I know Axel very well.

Y/N: Okay okay, so, where are we?

Kazuma: I-I don't know

Y/N: *STARE*

Kazuma: Don't give me that look

Y/N: It seems like I must save you again *pose*. Let's get into that inn and ask for the way.

You and Kazuma entered the inn and a lot of strong looking guys were in. They immediately looked at you two.

Y/N: Excuse me? Can you-

???: Are you here to take a part in the tournament or are you from the Royal Guards? If you are from the Royal Guards then you better leave.

Kazuma: We are here to ask for-

Y/N: Wait, Kazuma.

You got closer to the man who spoke about the tournament.

Y/N: Tournament?

???: What? Are you interested?

Y/N: Maybe. Depends on what the reward is.

The man looked at you and smiled

???: I like you kid and I know that you're interested. Let me explain. The tournament is a combat tournament. You can only fight with your fists and legs. No special weapons, no adventurer's skills, no magic. Just clear and beautiful fight. *He sighed and his eyes looked like he was daydreaming* I was a fighter when I was younger. These were good times.

Kazuma: I'm not interested at all! Look at those guys. They look incredibly strong.

Y/N: I trained a lot but I'm better in sword fight... I have Burning Fists and Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist but I can't use them. To the point. What the reward is?

???: 85,000 Eris and a lot of good quality alcohol

Y/N: Money and something for Aqua that she won't waste more money...

Kazuma: Are you thinking what I am thinking?

You and Kazuma spoke in the same time

Y/N: Count me in

Kazuma: Count him in

Y/N: Wha?

Kazuma: Did you really think that I would fight in this tournament? It's sad but I'm too weak bro. You are the one who can handle this *thumb up*

Y/N: Yare yare daze...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Why are you here again?

Kazuma: I'm your trainer

Y/N: Do you know how to fight?