𝑿𝑰

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: 𝑴𝑨𝒀 𝑩𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑳𝒀 𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺

She was speechless, and I hoped that eyes could pierce through the walls of the mind and read the roaming thoughts. Her face gave no response, blank stare, with nothing to show and nothing to hide. Maybe she was as hesitant as I was, or maybe she just wanted to make certain, but then again she might not want it again at all, either because she was disappointed or because she figured out the right and wrong.

Her silence lasted for longer than I desired, and second thoughts were slowly finding their way in. I didn't want regrets, or shame, or needs for later, all I wanted was that moment, her in that moment. I knew, if no act was taken now, I'd let the burning thoughts of right and wrong overwhelm me, undesirably.

My thoughts were suddenly cut off, peaceful silence spreading all through my mind when I could feel tender flesh being pressed against my lips, gently yet ever so wildly. I was left with no time for a breath, and all I could feel was her body slowly pushing itself towards me, and her lips moving against mine, as if knowing what to do.

The gentle movement of her lips had me, so uncontrollably, moving my own lips as well, against hers, in aimless messy shapes, yet so energetically. I was burning on the inside, a feeling of life running so wildly in my veins. And just like the first time I could sense the softness of her lips against mine, there were these tingles in my chest, like butterflies flattering their wings with enough strength to lift up to what's beyond the skies. It was this spark that aroused my desires of the other night, yet this time there was nothing to hold me back, this time they were more wild, more vivid to the point that they took away my control over my actions.

So swiftly, like a touch of light she took away the pin that kept my hair together, letting it slip like a waterfall on my shoulder. Everything was light, almost impossible to feel, my thoughts, my body, her touch, everything that had once been a weight too much to bear. As if having nowhere else to be, her hands were all around my face, holding me firmly enough not to let me drift away as her body drew itself closer. I can tell, things changed. I didn't have such childish happiness overwhelming me this time, rather I had a urge, fire burning me whole. Some time ago it was the simple touch of her lips that made me entirely content, now it was like an echo in my head demanding more and more. There was no shutting it up.

Slowly, the kiss - is it what it's called now? It was fueled with so much desire it lost the innocence of it - had gained a rhythm, after the mess that took over it. After reckless movements, our lips finally seemed to understand each other, and worked their way with sync. There seemed to be no end to it, like our lips had the energy of the world to keep going, on and on in a loop, one I chose to describe as a piece of heaven.

As her hands gently moved, her fingers drawing their way to the back of my head where they buried themselves in my loose hair, I let my arms rest in a circle around her waist, hoping to kill the space that didn't exist between us. I was closer to her than ever, I could feel her scent showering my senses. It was like she was a fresh fruit, that's how she smelt, or was it fresh flowers? There was no way for my deceiving sense to tell the truth. But what I knew is that she smelt so fresh like the being of the plant, the freshness of her was flooding into me, I felt revived, either by the gentle touch of her skin or by her perfect smell, perhaps both.

I could swear, nothing ever felt so relieving like her fingers working their way through the mess of my hair, that I one way or the other wished she'd never stop. I was breathless, but it was, certainly, the least thing to care about. There was so much going on that I preferred to put my breathing aside, or maybe such divine feeling made me forget how to breathe. For a second my lips were alone, and I panted a little, out of hand. I thought it was over, though I wished it wasn't, I wished the whole world would end but not this kiss.

I thought, again, why to think in such moments the moments that are to be enjoyed? How foolish it is to busy the mind with useless nonsense, the mind that's meant to be light.

It wasn't over, it was merely the beginning of something else. She slowly kissed my cheek, a kiss after another, in a trail of kisses, too soft to be felt. I could hear her breathing in my ear as she got closer to it, I adored the symphony. I could never tell when she reached my neck, but in a sudden moment it was her lips clenching on the flesh of my neck to be felt, and only it. My breathing got heavy, the air was thick, in the most pleasant of ways. It was as if something was lying heavy on my chest, so heavy that it made every breath I let out heard. Every breath I released into still air had a little sound to it as her kisses grew hungry, greedy. I could tell she had no way to hide that she liked it, from the way her lips took the shape of a smile against my neck, despite me trying my hardest to silence those little noises of please.

Her fingers gripped tightly on my breasts, that were loose underneath my white nightgown. There a little pain the didn't take a moment to fade into the pleasure of her touch as her hand knew not to stop moving in what felt like circles on my breasts. I moaned, almost like a roar filled with pleasure, so loudly that I never thought I could make such sound before. My heart was beating between my legs, and I was itching for more of her touch, for something more unruly. It would be a lie to say that any feelings of this kind had ever overwhelmed me the way the did in that moment, yet there was something so pleasant about it, apart from feeling so physically spectacular, it was the state of mind, of feeling that guilty pleasure, to enjoy the wrong, to feel the thrill of it.

She let go, entirely this time, there was no hoping for anything to come. When I opened my eyes, difficultly for how heavy they were, loaded like every part of me, I saw her eyes piercing through mine, however it was not the kind of look that said anything good. She seemed lost, her eyes were gloomy, open the widest they could. The seemed to be glossy, full of water glistening in the day. I hoped to never come to see this sight.

"I - I'm so sorry." She said, almost immediately. Her voice held a rush, like a child to broken one of their mom's precious possessions, and found no way to apologize for it.

"Heavens, that was astonishing." I spoke with a sigh, a pleasure-loaded sigh as I attempted to catch a breath. I got a broken smile as a response, and told myself it's going to be fine.

I brought her closer to me, letting her head rest gently on my chest. Her muscles soothened gradually, a bit by bit she gave into my embrace. I couldn't help it, that scent of her kept insisting for me to keep it with me for a little longer, to keep her with me for a little longer. I let a kiss slip on the top of her head, filling myself with her scent that I grew to not have enough of. The red flames on her head were so smooth against the skin of my fingers, the way you think real flames would feel if you could touch them. She was gorgeous.