Unsettled feeling.

"I wonder.. If it could be me thinking something is wrong but maybe.. just maybe-" Whis started until he was cut off by a similar voice.

"What do we have here? Hello... my Son~" The figure said with a dark smile, standing mere inches behind whis's sitting form.

To be continued~
___________________________
Whis quickly turned around to face his father but he looked just abit weird looking. His skin looked a darker blue, His halo abit blackish and his eyes abit sinister but held the same look the original Daishinkan had, It was the look of Authority.

Thinking nothing of it, Whis smiled at his father although quite confused of how fast Daishinkan returned. He knew his father was capable of getting things done swiftly but he didn't plan on his father coming back this made him abit confused.

"Back so soon, Father? I thought you wouldn't have time to come back and visit because of the grand Zeno?" Whis asked feeling just abit uneased but brushed it off.

The shadow Daishinkan just smiled and slowly placed his hand on whis's head as Whis stared at him feeling abit more unease at his touch.

"How can I stay away for too long? You are my son after all. Besides, I thought this would be the.. "perfect opportunity" to bond more don't you think~?"

The shadow Daishinkan gave Whis a slow and demonic but sincere smile in which made Whis slowly move away from shadow Daishinkan's touch.

The shadow Daishinkan, However, Kept a firm grip on whis's head and stared him down in which Whis didn't move away anymore.

He just looked up at shadow Daishinkan with abit of concern and confusion on his face. He then quickly responded.

"Y-Yes, I understand. It would be wonderful... to spend time with you." Whis said in a very unsure voice.

He did not know what was happening but he felt as if he would not like it. The shadow Daishinkan let go of whis's head only to start caressing whis's cheek.

Whis stared at the shadow Daishinkan confused and unsettled of his actions. He opened his mouth to speak but the shadow Daishinkan beat him to it.

"You don't need to ask questions, Whis. You and I both know that certain... feeling you have for me~" The shadow Daishinkan said only to whis's confusement.

"C-Certain feeling for you? Father, What are you talking about? Are you feeling well...?" Whis asked unsure if his father is actually feeling well.

"Hmm, I could be wrong if the feeling is from you. Maybe this feeling is from myself~" shadow Daishinkan said as he gazed into whis's eyes.

To be continued.

___________________________
Shadow Daishinkan: "I'm sure the fans would want to see more of me in this story~"

Me: Is it common to flatter yourself so smoothly or does it happen on a daily basis~?

Shadow Daishinkan: "Mmm, I'd have to go with both, My Dear~"

Me: Looks away and sigh. So evil..

Shadow Daishinkan: Evil chuckle.

Whis: What is going on?!

Me: What is going on indeed, Whis. We'll find out in the next chapter. Until then.. stay with us, for more is meaning to come~💜

Whis: faints.