The angered whis / Escape!

On an unknown planet between universe seven and six, laid a knocked out Whis. The planet itself had barely no light, No clouds, And no happiness. Instead the planet was in despair, Cast away in the void of forgotteness.

Whis soon opens his eyes, staring up into the darkness that would have been the sky before quickly sitting up. He held his head then his stomach and stood up. He looked around in terror wondering where his father could be and where exactly he was. He tried to yell out to call his father but to no avail..

"FATHER! FATHER, WHERE ARE YOU!? FATHER..!!" Yelled out Whis but all he got was silence. He then gasp and remembered who he was attacked by.

Whis summoned his staff and tried to make contact with the other angels... But his staff wasn't working. "No, this can't be possible.." he then tried to contact Lord Zeno, Nothing again.

"I can't believe this. Somehow I can't call anyone! This multiverse could be in danger!" Whis yelled out as his staff vanished. Soon, he heard a voice.

"Yes, This multiverse is in danger and no one will be able to save it now~" The voice of the shadow priest ranged out within the silence.

Whis quickly got on his guard and looked around for the person he knew is responsible for all of this.

"You will not get away with this! You will pay dearly for hurting The Grand Minister when Zeno finds out!" Whis said with little confidence only to make the shadow Daishinkan laugh.

"To late for that~..." was all the shadow Daishinkan said until silence filled the dark, cold, planet.

Whis's eyes began to wide in pure shock to what the shadow priest had just said. He was afraid to ask what he did. "W-What.. did you... do...?"

As if whis's question was going to be answered ahead of time. The heads of Zeno and his guards came rolling out from the darkness and towards whis's feet.

Whis felt a few light tapping to his feet and slowly looked down to the heads. His eyes grew much more bigger and his hands began to shiver.

"N-No.." Whis started. "H-How is that possible?! N-NO!" Whis yelled out, stepping back in pure horror.

"Oh it's very possible. Oh, and are you wondering what happened to your father~? Your God of destruction~? The rest of the beings~?" The shadow daishinkan's voice grew dark and menacing as a deadly smile grew on his lips as he levitated behind Whis ear to whisper softly. "Your Siblings~?"

With those very words ringing in his ear, he felt his heart and his mind fade to a bitter black. He dropped to his knees feeling broken. He stared off into the distance having day dreamed nightmares of each and everyone's fate falling into the hands of the shadow Daishinkan.

He didn't move an inch as he sat on his knees in defeat. His hands was trembling as he then started to blame himself. "My...fault..." Whis whispered out from his trembling lips.

"Hm~?" The shadow Daishinkan said as he slowly walked up behind Whis. He placed his hands on his shoulder and just smiled.

"It's... my fault.." Whis whispered out softly. "I couldn't save them.. My father.. my siblings.." Whis slowly looked down to the ground in a deadpan state.

"Well, You can make all of this up by ruling beside me. You have no choice. We can create new servants to bow before our very feet~" Shadow Daishinkan said casually while smiling. He rubbed whis's head.

"Stop touching me.." Whis said in a whispering, angered voice then clenched his fist. He started to glare at the ground.

"Oh~? You saying that just makes me want to do it again~" The shadow Daishinkan teased as he then rubbed whis's head again.

"I... said... STOP TOUCHING ME!!!" Whis screamed out as a bright white flare from his body blew the shadow Daishinkan back to his surprise. Whis then stood up and flew towards the shadow Daishinkan grabbing him by his throat.

The shadow Daishinkan was surprised at this but then started to grin. "That's the spirit I like to see! It just draws me closer to you~!"

Whis started to scoff in anger and began strangling the shadow priest. Whis then proceeded to slam the shadow priest into the ground. He never been this angry before and to Whis, It felt very good to be. He felt free to do as he pleased with his power.

The shadow priest grunted out at how roughly Whis slammed him into the dark, gloomy planet's ground. He then put his hands around Whis arm in an attempt to break free. Whis has a firm grip on the shadow priest's neck and repeatedly slammed him harder into the ground until the ground within the planet cracked even more.

Angered, Whis flew into the air and fired his purple ki blasts into the shadow priest's stomach. "YOU WILL PAY FOR IT ALL!!!"

The shadow priest felt the pain but he enjoyed it much to whis's dismay. Whis knew he would not be able to defeat him so he fired one last large, planet sized, energy blast into the priest then flew away to find somewhere to hide while he think of a way to defeat him.

The large planet sized blast that was going to hit the shadow priest soon vanished by the snap of his fingers. The shadow priest chuckling could be heard from between the two twin universes.

Whis managed to get away from the planet without the other knowing. He was now nowhere in sight, a safe distance away for now.

In the cracked ditch laid a grinning shadow priest. He enjoyed seeing Whis angered and that excited him in a certain lust-filled, sadistic way. He then slowly got up, The dirt and black rocks crumbling off his body. He folded his hands behind his back and slowly opened his eyes.

"That was fun, My dear but I think play time.. is over~" The shadow priest said only to be greeted with silence and a few rumbling noises from the planet itself.

"Hmm..." Replied the shadow priest in a calm state. He then smirked and slowly flew up. "I never knew he was a hard to get type. I see he likes to play a game of "hide and seek." What a smart boy, But he won't get to far. Hmm, Maybe I should put a leash on him instead next time~"

The shadow priest chuckled then licked his lips at the thought of Whis on a leash being helpless and then he smirked.

"Enough with the day dream, It's time to go and find him~"

His aura slowly flared up. He then blasted off the planet and into the cosmos to find the wondering Angel.

"Ready or not, My lovely, angelic pet.. Here I come~"

•To be continued•
___________________________

Whis: whispers. ...Please help me.. hiding.

..........

Whis: He looks around slowly. Wait... where is-

Shadow Daishinkan: "Boo~"

Whis: Ahh!! Runs away.

Shadow Daishinkan watched Whis run away then looked at the readers with an evil look.

Shadow Daishinkan: "If your looking for her then don't bother. She's on vacation in my world. In the meantime, You'll be seeing more of me in the next chapter~"

He then walked after Whis, smirking.