Equally out-smarted?

Whis was flying away from the planet as far as possible. He looked at all the planets still in tact but every single being was destroyed or gone.

He knew he could not go to earth because that would be the most obvious place the shadow Daishinkan may actually look.

Whis scoffed in and then had an idea. He knew the shadow priest would not think to find him in the void of nothing, so he flew there.

He landed on the torn platform the original Daishinkan made for the tournament of power. He then sat down between two rocks and thought about everything.

He had flashbacks of seeing the heads of the guards and the grand Zeno himself. He then thought of his siblings then his father.

He sighed and tried to think why the shadow priest would want him. He wondered why that evil being would want to love himself.

Who's closed his eyes and slowly began to meditate on the situation. He thought back to himself being angered and was abit proud of himself for holding off the shadow priest long enough so that he could escape.

He then began to clear his mind and tried to calm down. But that anger deep inside him felt... good..

"Being angry isn't the way to victory.. but I never felt so free and happy before.. just by being angry? That's nonsense. That should not ever be considered a good thing.." Whis sighed softly. "

Now, How can I get myself out of this..?" Whis slowly forced himself to lay back against the rock to relax. He then closed his eyes to concentrate on a plan.

•With the shadow Daishinkan!!•

"Now, where could that rouge Angel be~? It isn't nice to run away from me. I guess I'll have to punish him when I find him.." The shadow Daishinkan said to himself as he then stopped and looked down at the earth. He smirked.

"I see what this is now.. he thinks I am going to check to see if he's on earth. He knows that I know he would want to be there but he isn't..." The shadow priest chuckled. "Nice try, My pet~"

"Nice try indeed~" A calmed voice behind him said as a large ki blast was pointed to the back of the shadow priest's head much to his surprise.

To be continued~
___________________________

Whis: Still hiding. .....

Shadow priest: "Come out, Come out, Where ever you are, My pet~"

Whis: Sweating bullets. Why.. why me..

The shadow priest walked past slowly.

Whis: Whispers to the readers, shivering. O-On to the.. next chapter..

Shadow Daishinkan: he pops up. "I found you!"

Whis shrieks and runs away as shadow Daishinkan chases him, laughing evilly.