Defeated shadow priest: Part 2!

The shadow priest let out a sarcastic sigh much to the other being's dismay. The shadow priest then turned around and smiled at the being infront of him before he closed his eyes.

"Did I not just say you are not The Grand Minister no longer? You are suppose to give up and die~" The shadow Daishinkan said as he soon opened his eyes.

"Well, Maybe I would have died but not with the thought of you taking my son and destroying all that I had worked hard to protect. You killed my children off without mercy and now, It's your turn. But first, where is my son?" Daishinkan asked with anger in his voice, keeping his energy blast pointed at the shadow.

"Ahh yes, don't worry, I made sure their deaths were painless~ As for my little pet.. he slipped away from his leash and Now I'm on the search to find him.." The shadow priest said in a lustful way. He then looked to the other.

"You know, Your son is fun when he's angry. He managed to actually get away from me after thinking everything is his fault you all are dead. Oh just wait until he finds out your still alive~" The shadow priest then showed a smirk as he laughed out.

"You have no limit do you? You are nothing like me at all. If anything, Your just a dead weight on all of the shoulders of the victims you killed. My children, Lord Zeno and the rest of the beings did NOTHING to you. But on behalf of them, I'll take the pleasure of killing you myself.." The Daishinkan said as he glared at the other.

"Hehe, Oh? Then by all means.. come and get me~" The shadow priest was quick to summon the exact same energy blast as the daishinkan. He fired it in which Daishinkan was equally quick to send out his.

The two powerful energy beams clashed together and send out a shock wave that destroyed every single planet around, Including the earth itself. The battle of the two light and dark angels were fierce.

As both the two powerful beings began fighting the sounds of combat shooked all the known universes. Whis soon opened his eyes after feeling the rumbling of clashes being exchanged.

"No, This cannot be.. is that..." Whis soon stood up and stared up into the sky, his eyes focused keenly on the shock waves.

He then gasps and his eyes widen. He realized that feeling. It was his father's ki. "It is! He's alive!!" Whis nearly shouted.

Whis soon flew towards the battle to make sure his theory was right. After a few moments of flying, he reached the battle and watched as the two beings clashed in equal power. Whis then looked with determined hoping that his father finishes this fight.

"You can do this. You are The Grand Minister, You have to destroy that evil being. For our family, For our multiverse.. for... everything." Whis whispered.

•With the two daishinkan's!•

"Give it up, You're just weak! You should have just died in that explosion!" The shadow priest said as he threw blows towards the daishinkan.

"Well, If that's the case your just as weak as I~" The Daishinkan said as he too Threw equal but powerful blows back.

"How dare you say that to your future Omni king!" The shadow priest shouted out as he send a powerful kick towards the daishinkan's face.

"Omni king Zeno may be child-like but at least he's not as ruthless are you are! You are nothing but darkness. And darkness will be casted away by light!" The Daishinkan said as he blocked the shadow priest's kick.

light soon eliminated from the daishinkan's body as the shadow priest shielded himself from it, backing away just abit.

He hissed at the grand priest as he too soon covered his body with pure darkness.