Defeat: Part 1!

He did not know what was happening but he felt as if he would not like it. The shadow Daishinkan let go of whis's head only to start caressing whis's cheek.

Whis stared at the shadow Daishinkan confused and unsettled of his actions. He opened his mouth to speak but the shadow Daishinkan beat him to it.

"You don't need to ask questions, Whis. You and I both know that certain... feeling you have for me~" The shadow Daishinkan said only to whis's confusement.

"C-Certain feeling for you? Father, What are you talking about? Are you feeling well...?" Whis asked unsure if his father is actually feeling well.

"Hmm, I could be wrong if the feeling is from you. Maybe this feeling is from myself~" shadow Daishinkan said as he gazed into whis's eyes.

To be continued
___________________________
Whis listened to what the shadow Daishinkan had to say, he wondered what this feeling of his could be and why did it concern him. Whis gazed back in the shadow Daishinkan eyes. Whis was about to say something until a voice interrupted him.

"Get your filthy hands off of him!!" Yelled a voice from a distance. From the sound of it, The voice clearly sounded angry.

"Hm?" The shadow Daishinkan responded before he turned his head to the direction of the original grand priest.

Whis also looked and his eyes widen with pure shock. He then started to yell. "W-What is this? Why is there two of you?!"

"Because that is NOT the real me, My son. That is an imposter! Now step away from him!" Daishinkan yelled, glaring at the other Daishinkan.

Whis quickly slipped away and stepped back. He was in shock as the shadow Daishinkan began to smile. "Imposter? You got it all wrong, I am you but better~"

The real Daishinkan only scoffed at this statement. "Better? Try evil. You keep away from my son. He has nothing to do with anything!"

"Oh but he does, He has everything to do with what I'm about to do~" The shadow Daishinkan was quick to uppercut the real Daishinkan in his stomach.

The real Daishinkan was shocked, he actually let his guard down. He dropped to his knees holding his stomach.

"FATHER!" Whis screamed out in terror to what he was just witnessing with his very eyes. Whis then got on his guard and flew towards the shadow Daishinkan as the shadow Daishinkan soon turned around.

"Ah Ah Ah~ DONT be a fool, My Darling~" The shadow Daishinkan said as he swiftly, to what Whis could not see, uppercutted him as well.

Whis eyes widen at the heavy impact that laid on his stomach by the shadow priest's fist. Whis gasped out for air then dropped down into the shadow daishinkan's arms.

He then lifted him up and looked towards the real Daishinkan with an evil grin. "You will never get him back. I already claim what's mine. And your son, is now mine. And soon we will rule this pathetic multiverse together. Be prepared, weakling~"

The real Daishinkan coughed and slowly got up trying to get to Whis but it was to late. The shadow Daishinkan cackled and vanished out of thin air with Whis.

"N-No.. My son!!" Daishinkan then collapsed to the ground as silence then crept around him.

The planet was dead still in other words.. silent. The planet then began to crumple and explode.

The shadow Daishinkan hovered above beerus's planet. It was slowly caving in. He watched as the planet soon exploded then he laughed.

"You are The Grand Priest no more. You are no longer a weight on my shoulder.." The shadow priest then looked down at the knocked out Whis in his arms with a gentle smile. "Say good bye to your father, He's gone now, My Darling~"

He then flew away to a planet unknown, evilly cackling.

To be continued.
___________________________

Me: Oh no!!

Whis: OH NO!!

Shadow priest: "OH YES!!!"

Both me and Whis glared at him.

Shadow priest: "...what?"

Me: Glares and hits his head then looks at the readers.

Shadow priest: "OW!"

Me: Please stay for more~💜