Chapter 1

Songs will be featured every few chapters to go with the mood. Hope you enjoy!

Eighteen months after the airport battle

"Y/n are you sure about this?" Peter glanced around nervously.

She laughed and held onto his shoulders. "Peter, do you trust me?"

"Not really if I'm being hones-"

She cut him off and pulled him down the hallway snickering at her plan.

The entire Avengers tower had split up into two teams to see which team could get the most hits in a Nerf Gun fight. After it went on for a solid three days, they all decided to make it an elimination game from now on.

So far, Y/n and Peter were the only ones left on their team. They were hopeful at first when they heard that Natasha was on their team, but her and Tony went into an all out battle just the two of them, and no one was planning on getting in the middle of that.

All that was left now was Steve. Everyone who was already out were gathered in the kitchen. Y/n had a plan to draw him out with a certain possession of his, which Peter had yet to find out what it was.

She urged for Peter to duck down when she heard a shuffling noise down the hallway.

"Who is it?" He whispered.

She didn't answer him until she saw Clint walking back to the kitchen with a bag of ice. She knew he had been out for a while now.

"Just Clint don't worry." She exhaled.

They tiptoed slowly to the stairwell and headed down one floor. The shouts and cusses from Tony and Nat could be heard in the distance.

"Isn't it rude to just barge into his room like that?" Peter said anxiously.

"Nah don't worry. Steve and I are close, if anyone could do this, it's me." She grinned.

Eventually, they approached his bedroom door. Y/n's room was across and two down, so she knew for sure that this was Steve's.

"Okay Peter, I'm gonna open his door, and as soon as I do, run in, keep your gun close to you, and grab the brown, leather journal." She tells him.

"You got it." He smiled confidently.

"I'm keeping guard over here, so once you find it, run and I'll follow." She gives him a thumbs up before slowly twisting the door handle. Slightly nervous, she peaked inside and listened closely for any sign of him. Nothing.

"Now!" She whispered.

Peter hurried in and began aimlessly opening every drawer in the room. He checked under the pillows, every shelf, but still nothing.

"Brown leather journal... brown leather journal." He whispered under his breath as he tore apart the room in hopes of finding it. He suddenly stopped and stood in front of his bed.

Y/n was getting worried that Steve might find them. "Found it?"

"No.. but I think I might know where it is." He clenched his jaw.

"Oh god. Where?" Y/n said shutting the door slightly.

"Under the bed." He pointed. "But the gap is too low for my hand to reach under."

Y/n shook her head. "Why don't you just lift it?"

Peter opened his mouth to speak, but was already beat to it when Y/n easily lifted the entire bed a few feet off the ground, high enough for Peter to swiftly grab the journal from under it.