Chapter 7

"Wanda have you seen my grey pullover?" Y/n scavenged her friend's room."

"Just because I sometimes like to borrow your stuff, doesn't mean I took your precious hoodie Y/n." She rolled her eyes as she was applying mascara. "Plus, we're going to the mall, not laying on the couch and watching Netflix."

Y/n sighed. "I know you're right. I still want it back though. You know that's my comfiest one."

"Out of how many." She smirked. Y/n sighed and headed over to her closet. She skimmed her hand through the layers of clothes hanging neatly. She grabbed a navy blue T-shirt and a pair a high waisted jeans and showed them to Wanda.

"How bout these?"

Wanda turned her way and let out a small chuckle. "Y/n, you can't be serious."

"What?"

"I have pajamas nicer than that. Is this what you wore in the eighties or something?" Wanda folded her arms.

Y/n scoffed. "Damn okay, that's not exactly the response I was looking for. Also the style these days is pretty much the same as it was in the eighties." Y/n defended. "Maybe just a little simpler, but I never thought scrunchies and mom jeans would become a thing again."

Wanda laughed and dug into her own clothes. "When we're at the mall, I'm getting you a whole new wardrobe."

She handed Y/n a burgundy romper and some black converse.

Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Converse are fancy?"

"I know Nat can spend a whole day in stilettos, but most other girls can't." Wanda winked and returned to the bathroom to apply her makeup.

After the two had finished up, they met Natasha down in the kitchen.

"Are we going to the mall or clubbing?" Y/n gazed at her, stunned at how nice she looked.

"Maybe both if we get bored." She joked.

Y/n was thankful that Wanda has convinced her to change, otherwise she'd look way to casual compared to her gorgeous friends.

Just then, Thor and Steve approached them, coffee in their hands. Y/n peeked into Thor's mug and laughed. "Thor how much cream did you even put in there? You might as well just drink milk with a drop of coffee in it."

"I find this beverage to be far too bitter for my liking. I don't know how you can all wake up to drink this." He grimaced at Steve's cup.

"Keeps us going." Nat shrugged. "Which has me wondering why you and Steve even bother if caffeine doesn't affect you." They all turn to the two super soldiers.

Steve and Y/n shared a laugh. "Guess it's just out of habit now." Steve took a long sip. Before placing his now empty mug on the counter. "So, where're you guys heading?"

"Just out." Nat said bluntly.

"I know, but where." Steve pushed.

"To the mall." Y/n answered finally. "We're just going out and taking a break from missions."

"Oh I'd quite like to visit one of these 'malls' you speak of. What if we all went together?" Thor beamed.

Y/n and Wanda shared a glanced. "Well.." Y/n started.

"And then you can get that thing you were telling me about Rogers. You know.." Thor gave Steve a light nudge. Steve glared at him before he could say anything else. "Oh, right." Thor whispered not so quietly.

Natasha raised an eyebrow at the two of them before waving her hand dismissively. "Fine just be ready in ten minutes max.

The two headed off to their rooms in response. Steve rushed passed Bucky's room and stopped. He peeked into the room through the tiny gap in the door and watched as Bucky  lazily watched Spongebob, his whole body spread out on the bed.