𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

At Cair Paravel, the Pevensies and the Opals were to be crowned Kings and Queens of Narnia

At Cair Paravel, the Pevensies and the Opals were to be crowned Kings and Queens of Narnia. The six of them, Edmund, Elmer and Peter on one side of Aslan, with Susan, Phillis and Lucy on the other, walked down the long aisle. Phillis sent a smile to the beavers and Cobalt, who stood proudly in the audience.
"To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant," Aslan smiled, as Mr. Tumnus gently placed a delicate crown on her small head.
"To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just."
"To the Sparkling Constellations above, Queen Phillis, the Zealous."
Mr. Tumnus smiled sweetly down at her as he placed a beautiful crown on her head. It was golden, with silver moons and stars dancing across it.
"To the Hidden Depths below, King Elmer, the Audacious."
"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle."
"And to the clear Northern Sky, I give you, King Peter, the Magnificent."
The new kings and queens of Narnia sat proudly in their thrones. "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."
The wise words of Aslan didn't sink into Phillis, she was too busy staring at Cair Paravel in awe. It was such a beautiful place. Likewise, she thought the royal blue dress she wore was simply gorgeous. Edmund would agree, but kept these thoughts to himself.
When the ceremony was over and the festivities began, Phillis immediately picked up her dress and ran towards her close friend, Cobalt. He laughed at her and nestled his head into her stomach as she scratched behind his ears. She found it cute that even a big fierce cat like Cobalt still purred when someone scratched the back of his ears. "Congratulations, Your Majesty," Cobalt grinned.
"Cobalt, what did we say about calling me that?" Phillis chuckled.
"Queen Phillis the Zealous of the Sparkling Constellations above?" the leopard joked, causing her to laugh. "I can't imagine a better queen."
"You're too kind," Phillis blushed, her eyes flicking to the ground briefly.
"Beautiful, isn't it? Cair Paravel?" Cobalt smiled, admiring the incredible architecture.
"Truly. A work of art," Phillis nodded.
"And now it's your home," he bowed his head.
"Why don't you live here? With me and the Pevensies and Elmer?" Phillis suggested.
"Phillis, I'm not sure I would be allowed," the leopard averted his gaze.
"I'm Queen, aren't I?" Phillis smirked, the leopard chuckling at her.
"I suppose you are."
"So will you stay here?"
"Of course. If it makes you happy," the big cat nodded, scanning the room.
As Queen Phillis conversed with a large leopard, Edmund observed quietly, drinking in her features. Susan and Elmer danced together, laughing whenever the other would mess up. Lucy spoke with Mr. Tumnus on the balcony, overlooking the beautiful beach. Peter laughed with some centaurs.
Life felt like heaven. It seemed so perfect.
Phillis had all her friends with her, she'd just been crowned Queen...

What more could she possibly want?