003

Beomgyu was placing a band-aid on his forehead, where he hit his head earlier. The words that Yeonjun told him didn't get out of his head.

Let's break up.

I'm sick of this, seeing you in secret.

He took a deep breath. He felt that Yeonjun loved him. But did Yeonjun really mean that he wanted to break up with him? Was he really sick of dating Beomgyu in secret? Beomgyu couldn't stop thinking about it.

ु.。{❀}ु.。

It started to rain, Zero-nine stretched his hand out and felt the rain drops. After all it was still his first time in the rain. Beomgyu starts running towards his direction protecting himself from the rain with his hoodie. He accidentally bumps into Zero-nine while he was running, he drops his bag full of supplies. Zero-nine quickly started to pick up the supplies with Beomgyu.

"Are you ok? I surprised you, correct?" He asked the short black haired.

The two of them make eye contact. Beomgyu was a nervous wreck.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"Could you give me a hand?" Beomgyu starts to stretch out his hand towards Zero-nine.

"On my gosh. This is like a scene from a movie." Taehyun explains as he was watching the scene through Zero-nine's camera "If this person falls for him too, his likability test will be perfect!"

Zero-nine just stares at him.

"Get your foot off that." Beomgyu demands

Zero-nine looks at what he was stepping. It was a artifical hand.

"Oh." He replies and collects the thing he was stepping "Here you go." He gives him the fake hand with smile. Beomgyu smiles at him.

"Great. The bus is here." Turns out he wasn't smiling at Zero-nine but at the bus. He runs straight to the bus, without saying anything else. Zero-nine just stares at him, with a weird facial expression.

"A black light? A black light? Why? What did he fail?" The brown haired starts discussing to the director. Namjoon just keeps thinking deeply

"We shouldn't have had high hopes" Namjoon replies

"Come on. The likability test would have been a perfect 100%" Taehyun exclaims "I don't know which girl will take Zero-nine, but I just hope that it won't be someone like that. Never."

Zero-nine just kept thinking of what had happened.

"Zero-nine?" Taehyun asks him through an earbud "The test has finished. Great job. We should go home"

ु.。{❀}ु.。

Beomgyu was entering his house. His house in which he and his father lived, was the headquarters of REAL Special Effects Team. But ever since his father passed away he has been alone. He was inside it right now, placing his equipment on his "work area". On the desk he had some photos of him with Yeonjun, some with his father, a lamp, pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, and much more. In a few words he had a lot of things, but he tried his best to keep it organized. He walked to the upstairs and placed a glove on one of his hands answering a call.