006

Beomgyu's heart started to beat really fast. He quickly stood up. He couldn't believe it how could a dummy open its eyes.

"Eww Eww! Did I just kiss a dummy!" He wiped his lips

When he turned around he found out that the "dummy" was ready standing on its feet.

"Hello"

"You can speak?" Beomgyu wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality. How could a dummy talk and walk?

"My girlfriend" the human like figure smiled at him. It had an enchanting smile.

"What?" It started walking towards him "No, no don't get near me! Don't!" Beomgyu pushed it away, fear filling his body.

But it was still walking towards him. It caressed Beomgyu's face. It looked at the band aid that was on his forehead. Beomgyu was practically trembling. There seemed to be a big height difference between them. He then remembered that he had seen that face before and that voice? It seemed like deja vu.

"I said to not get near me!" The short black haired left the room and called Jin and Jimin

...

"Beomgyu what the heck are you saying ! Have you gone mad?!" Jimin was with him and Jin at Beomgyu's home

"I am 100 percent sure that it was alive Jimin!"

"Beomgyu how could a dummy be alive?!" Jin seemed scared

"And do you think I know Jin!? I was scared! Can you believe that it touched my face!?"

"Beomgyu chill just explain what happened." Jimin was trying his best to calm him down

"Well you see I opened the box that it was supposed to be in. When I saw it, it had so much detail. So I touched it's face, but it got out of the box. I was able to catch it, but I fell with it in my bed and I accidentally kissed it it! And-"

"Ewwwww!" Both Jin and Jimin yelled

"It was an accident understand! So when I 'kissed' it I felt it's lips moist. I wondered why it could be moist. When I turned around it was standing on its feet. It called me his girlfriend. Bu-"

"Pffft what the fuck you are a guy Beomgyu not a girl" Jin started to giggle

"I know that Jin, but let me continue"

"Beomgyu, maybe you are sexually frustrated these days?" Tho blonde had a huge smile plastered on his face

"I'm going to get insane! Seriously!"

"Beomgyu just tell us the truth. You ordered the dummy right? That is why I should've ordered it. We wouldn't be in this situation right now." Jin mentioned

"You guys don't understand! Anyways we have to got to work."

"Wait. Wait. Beomgyu at least show us the "dummy". Like that Jin and I could see it."

"Of course it is in my work room"

The three of them got in the work room once they arrived there was no dummy in in sight.

"What! It has to be here"

'It's fine don't worry Beomgyu maybe you just imagined what happened. Right Jimin." Jin patted the Black haired's back.

Jimin quickly nodded his head "Ok can we talk about this later, we have to go to work"

"Right I forgot, we are going in my car."

They all got in Beomgyu's Van with all the equipment.

ु.。{❀}ु.。