010

"Beomgyu!" Jimin yelled "We brought the supplies."

"I'm here Jimin hyung." Beomgyu walked towards Jimin, and then took a sip of his coffee. Since the day Taehyun had mentioned that he would need to be able to pay 10,000,000 won, Beomgyu had been working nonstop. Tomorrow was Halloween, so that meant he was going to face paint at the annual Halloween festival.

"Beomgyu you're here, finally. Yesterday Jimin made me order a bunch of face paint. Should be arriving by tomorrow morning if I'm correct." Jin grabbed both Beomgyu and Jimin by the shoulders "You guys will be the best face painters tomorrow, all the little kids love you guys!"

"Right but we are not going to be able to face paint if we don't do our job." Jimin stated "Anyways I brought donuts for us to eat." He lifted a box and opened it, 12 donuts for them to eat

"Oh Jimin, thank you." Beomgyu placed his notebook to the side

"Okay no problem but let's start eating before work. There are 4 of chocolate with sprinkles, 4 glazed, 2 of sugar, and 2 of just chocolate. Grab any you guys want."

"Yay!" Jin started hopping like a six year old, everyone knew that when it came to food Jin would always eat the most "I love you Jimin!" He hugged the short blonde very tightly and then walked to the table and grabbed a donut

Beomgyu ended up eating two donuts. He took the last sip from his coffee. He took out his pair of gloves and then his cellphone, he didn't want to buy a new one again. "Guys I think we should start working."

"Oh right." Jin took his last bite of the donut "Well then let's start working!"

...

The day was over, another successful shoot for the day. Jin, Jimin, and Beomgyu were feeling exhausted. But it was nothing they couldn't handle. The three if them were already packing ready to go home.

"Did you hear that Yeonjun will be tomorrow at the annual Halloween festival?" Jimin stated "I bet there will be a lot of people and that means business for us."

"No I didn't." Beomgyu shrugged "And you have a point we will have a chance to get more money." He zipped his backpack.

"You guys are such a great team, I will go to your place and you guys are going to paint my face." Jin hugged the other two

"Oh we will sure have fun decorating it." Jimin bumped his elbow with Beomgyu's and then giggled

"We sure will. Last night my cousin and I created the posters which will say the price and stuff." Beomgyu reached towards his backpack and unrolled the big sheet of paper

"Oh wow, you and cousin sure have talent. It must be in the family." Jin giggled

"Not only talent... but good looks too~" Jimin teased

The three of them left the work area talking and making jokes. Sometimes Beomgyu would even think how have he and Jimin been friends for such a long time. And how he met Jin back in the special effects academy and became close, after all those years they were still together and their friendship had grown more stronger.

ु.。{❀}ु.。

Halloween had arrived and just as expected. Beomgyu was already preparing his case bag this time full of brushes, face stickers, and face paint. He double checked if anything was missing, and then called Jimin to make sure if he was feeling okay. Just when he was about to exit, Soobin had to interfere.

"Beomgyu~" Soobin called

Beomgyu wasn't going to lie but Soobin looked very handsome that day. The style Beomgyu had chosen him seemed to fit Soobin too well. But he tried his best to seem as if he wasn't paying attention of how the tall one looked.