004

"Did you make sure that everything is perfect Taehyun?"

"Yes, Director. All that is left is that destiny chooses the right girl for him, and then kisses him!"

"That's correct Taehyun but make sure everything is ready."

"Yes Director"

Taehyun was about leave Namjoon's office but then Namjoon's computer made a beeping noise.

"What was that? If there is any chance, is it the data of the customer, that will be the owner of Zero-nine?" The brown haired started to get really nervous "Could you show me who she is or tell me anything about her?"

"You just collect data Taehyun. It is none of your business." Namjoon scoffed

"Yes Director Kim."

And with that Taehyun left the office but that wasn't going to stop him from knowing who was going to own Zero-nine. He entered his office and turned on his computer quickly he started to type some random things that could be used as passwords

"Wrong Password"

"I've never lost a computer program competition since I was in Elementary. Let's give this a try."

Taehyun pushed forward his glasses and started typing in very fast speed. By his luck he somehow got the password correct.

"Ok now to see who this person is."

Shin Ryujin.

ु.。{❀}ु.。

Beomgyu was crying his eyes out. Yeonjun had lied to him, he didn't mention him at all, he mentioned Poppy (the dog) instead. How?

"Why? Why are you doing this to me Yeonjun!" He started to scream

I'm sick of this, seeing you in secret

Yeonjun had meant those words. But he was stupid enough to believe he still loved him. He bagan to dial Yeonjun's phone number.

"What is it?"

"I saw the awards and I wanted to congratulate you."

"I um... need to go. I'll call you back"

"Hello? Hello?! Yeonjun? Hello?!"

Beep beep he had hung up on him
He quickly removed the poster that had a photo of him and Yeonjun, the wine, gifts, cakes, everything, and started tto look at the script of the other series Yeonjun was going star in. He started to hear some voices outside, quickly he locked himself in the bathroom. He peeked through a little hole to see, Yeonjun had brought a lot of people Huening Kai, Ji-yong, and some interviewers.

"What the heck" he whispered "This wasn't supposed to happen!" He then saw Kai near bye, quickly he took a sock from Yeonjun's laundry basket and threw it, no one saw it. "No no don't leave!" He whispered then grabbed another item from the basket, it was an underwear but that didn't matter at the moment. To late Kai had already left. "What am I supposed to do?" He got a call from Yeonjun. "Yes, my boy." He pressed his phone but it turned off. It was then when he remembered that whenever he touched an electronic he would bust it.

"Yeonjun may I use your bathroom?"

"Yes it over there in that corner"