32| I can't belive you

"BANKS! YOU'RE ON!" Bombay said as November sat beside him and chugged her water. Right after the two had gotten off, Iceland had scored and November was nearly at her limits.

She gave Adam a look as he stood up and began to go over the boards. "Hey!" Bombay called before he had gone over, "be careful out there."

Adam nodded and stepped onto the ice but before he did, November shot him a shook which he gave a reassuring nod to.

Adam took the puck from behind their net and began skating up the ice with it. November saw the Iceland player that was beside Adam and Nova felt her blood boil.

He didn't even worry about the puck, he just kept hitting at Adam's arm. She watched intently as she clenched her jaw and narrowed her eyes. She saw Adam try and protect the puck by swerving around it but the Viking had wacked at his arm, making Adam scream and hit the ice

Instantly, November slammed her water bottle down on the bench and began to complain, nearly jumping over the board to get at the Iceland player. The girl would have if it weren't for Connie holding her back.

"Ugh! You absolute son of a-"

Averman has slapped his hand over November's mouth and drew her back to sit down and calm herself. To his luck, he had his glove on so he couldn't feel Nova constantly biting him out of frustration.

"Hey ref why don't you call something! He almost took his arm off!" Bombay snapped

Adam skated onto the bench and Bombay took off his helmet as he sat down. November, who was still struggling to get out of Averman's grasp, had seen Adam at the end talking to Bombay as he rotated his wrist around.

The girl, who was way past her anger point, had decided to stop being nice to the red headed boy as she used her elbow to elbow him in the ribs hard while she bit down on his glove and slid it off his hand. Averman groaned as she instantly stood up, not even caring about the redhead while spitting his glove into the ground and making her way to Adam and Bombay with her helmet and stick in hand.

"I'm fine it just hit the pad," she heard Adam say as he rotated his wrist around with Bombay examining it. "Really."

Nova let out a sharp breath as she interrupted them. "Let me on coach"

"November.."

"Even just for a couple seconds!"

"Nova I don't think-"

"Coach I really really suggest you put me on before I get frustrated to the point when I punch out someone on this bench"

Bombay was slightly frightened at her sudden aggressiveness as he tried to hide his fear and surrender. He sighed and called a player off while she skated on.

Adam glanced at him and shook his head disappointingly. "You should not have done that"

Bombay agreed with the boy but didn't show it as he stood up and patted his back before walking off, "it'll be fine."

If Bombay meant being put in the penalty box was fine, he was right as the moment November skated into the ice, she retrieved the puck and skated along the sides.

As she lost it however, the girl instantly charged at Gunner Stahl before he shot and shoved him hard into the boards- surprising even Gunner himself at her power. He wouldn't admit it, but it hurt him quite a bit and November wouldn't be telling the truth is she said that it didn't hurt her. Although, from the proud smirk she had as she entered the box, it made it seem like she was all fine.

She even sent Sanderson a deadly glare and scowl as she entered the box and he exited. He too had been frightened by the smaller girl.

November was sitting calmly in the box with the still proud smirk on her face when she heard a knock on the glass beside her. She glanced over to meet the blue eyes she knew so well.