He is mine -fluff

Lance is getting jealous of lotor flirting with keith, though keith looks uncomfortable he likes the attention.

-

Lance's pov
I've had enough, keith is supposed to be paying attention to me not that stupid Prince lotor and his gorgeous hair and clear ski-
IM GETTING OFF TRACK, the point is that this isn't supposed to be happening and I'm pissed

"Your eyes are as beautiful as the galaxy we live in" lotor speaks, his smooth voice irritating yet seductive at the same time.
"Uh, thanks I guess ha ha..." Keith says blushing.
"He's right your eyes are super nice" I say trying to get his attention.
"Wha- lance stahp" Keith says pouting and blushing making me a blushing mess.
Confidence strikes me as soon as he turns towards me and away from lotor making me smirk. "Why should I, your like really cute y'know" I say, smirk growing. He pushes me gently and starts smiling becoming an even bigger mess if possible he pushes up to his tiptoes and whispers in my ear making me shiver, "Your cute when your jealous" he says and steps back too see my reaction.

Keith's pov
When I step back I'm slightly angered when all that changed was how red his face had gotten, that stupid hot smirk still swept across his face. I frown slightly but then the smirk was gone, in its place his mouth in a closed straight line while he screams silently in his mouth, I smile feeling accomplished and turn on my heels giving lotor the hand before he starts talking again. As soon as I make it too my room I flop on the bed and scream in the closest thing I touch. No way lance did not just say that to me ughhhhh. I've had a crush on lance for as long as I can remember, I love his sweet smile and bubbly personality whenever we're just taking a break or team bondings it makes me smile and feel something I've never felt before and it bugs me whenever it happens but it's still a nice feeling. I hear a knock at my door, I grunt loudly and pull myself off my bed towards the door, blush still present but not as bright. I open the door and...
"What do you want lotor"
I ask in a monotone voice, any sign of a blush dissapearing off of my face.
"You and lance have a seriously strong bond, no?"
He asks "I have no idea what you're talking about lotor, now please leave I want to shower" I say crossing my arms and looking him in the eyes. "Well I'd be more than happy to accompany you in the shower" he says with a smirk about to step in my room. "Sorry lotion but mullet here is more then capable to wash himself, at least I hope" lance says grabbing lotors shoulder with a firm grip pulling him back and stepping in between him and I. "Ok that was hot" I think only to notice I said it out loud. Well whoops. I think to myself blush appearing again, Lance turned to face me and smiled, blush over his face present. "Thanks mullet~" he then turns to tell lotor to leave. I zone out, then I don't even realize their still there I go and get my stuff ready for the shower, I turn to get my towel off of the back of my door when I see it. Lance. Is. On. My. BED! Omfg omfg oh my quiznak he's lying on my bed right now facing the ceiling one arm propped underneath his head the other in front of his face, his dark blue eyes inspecting his perfectly cut fingernails, my eyes explore down to his now exposed v-line caused by the too little shirt he had had on. Holy shit that's fucking hot. I think before my eyes snap back to my towel I rush over and pull it towards me holding it over my shoulder, I turn to him again taking a quick glance at his v-line before clearing my throat to catch his attention. "What are you still doing here lance?" My voice a pitch higher then usual "I'm staying here until you're done so I know lotor doesn't creep on you" he responds. Fair enough. "Alright I'll be done soon" I say making my way to the bathroom.

Lances pov
Whats taking so long, must be washing that ugly, cute mullet. Welp I'm tired I'm just gonna sleep he can jump in if he wants. I smile at the idea snoozing off in his bed.

Keith's pov
I hop out and change into clothes to sleep in. A hoodie that reaches down to my knees and blue boxers, i exit the bathroom completly forgetting that lance is there, i reach up to the top of my closet and pull out a mirror. I take it and prop it up on my desk and grab my brush. Once finished my hair i wlak towards my bed about to jump in when i see lance. Oh. My. God. My crush is sleeping in my bed. MY CRUSH IS SLEEPING IN MY BED!!! NO WAY "ok calm down keith as much as you love him being there you have to get him out so you can sleep" I whisper to myself. "Hey lance, buddy you need to get up i need to sleep" I tell him whilst shaking him. He reaches through the blanket and grabs my hand and pulls me in the bed with him treating me as his little spoon. "duerme conmigo mi amor" Lance groggily slurs out. I don't know what he said but oh my god it sounded so hot. Eh I'm tired anyways and if not sleeping with lance means not getting any sleep then you best believe I'm going to sleep with lance. Who am I to turn down sleeping with lance anyways right. Lance lifts his head and kisses my head "te amo mi príncipe" were the last words I heard before i drifted to a deep slumber.

"I love you too Lance."

Lance was happy he knew he was his.