My Annoying Roommate (2)

⚠️SMUT WARNING.🔞

There is smut in this chapter my dirty minded fellow Klance shippers.

Thanks for reading By the way uwu.

Third person pov.

It's been 4 years since Lance has left Vegas. Keith has a job as an assistant in a design company. Lances Abuela ended up getting better but he stayed for good measure and just went to the college over there. They were in touch still for well over a year but ended up losing touch when Lance broke his phone and needed a new one. Keith was just a tad too busy anyways.

Keiths pov.

I've finished college and now I'm an assistant designer. My boss Lotor, yes, the same one from the Chinese restaurant ages ago, was in need of some coffee and told me to go down to Voltron cafe to pick some up for him. He is a very rude man but he's my boss so i have to. He always flirts with me too and it gets super annoying.

I'm on my way there, checking my phone. I got a new house. It's a two bedroom and I've put up posters around the town to see if anyone is in need of a place to stay because i need a roommate.

Just as i was about to put my phone in my pocket i get a message.

Unknown number...
*Hey, I'm in need of a place to stay, I just moved back to Vegas and would be happy to join you in your house and take up on the offer.*

The message says. I quickly text back.

Keith...
*Hello, I would love to have you. I would really like to meet up to discuss it with you. I get off of work in an hour, I'll text then if you'd like to meet before hand?*

Unknown number...*Sounds like a plan ;).*

So he's a flirt huh... That's just great🙄

Lances pov.

I just got back to Vegas and I'm looking everywhere in order to find any kind of number irrelevant to Keith's. I've missed that mullethead so much.

I haven't had any luck, maybe he's changed his number. Or cut off his mullet. Or.. or maybe he's moved away. Gah noo i need to see him again.

I still need to find a place to stay when i see a poster on the wall of a candy store. The guy that lives there is asking for a roomie to split rent... why not.

I texted him contemplating if he sound like a serial killer.

Lance...
*Hey, I'm in need of a place to stay,I just moved back to Vegas and would be happy to join your house and take up on the offer.*

and send... now we wait.

I didn't have to wait very long. To my surprise he texted back.

XXXXXXXXX...
*Hello,I would love to have you. I would really like to meet up and discuss it with you. I get off work in a hour, I'll text you then if you'd like to meet before hand?*

I text back after reading the message.

Lance...
*Sounds like a plan;).*

I don't even realise that I was kind of flirting until it was too late.

Well I mean I guess I'll just wait around the airport for my car to arrive, you see I'm a publisher/author and I have quite a bit of money so I  don't really need to move into this guys house. It's only because its the same where-about's Keith and I went to college so yeah.

About forty minutes later I get a notification that my car has arrived in Vegas. I went to pick it up and soon get a text from the guy dude.

XXXXXXXXX...
*Hey, sorry if I'm bothering. Just thought I'd ask where you wanna meet, I just got off work:).*