These hands were made to kill.

Another Klance oneshot just for you uwu. This is low-key angst tho i just got really inspired.

Third person pov.

Keith didn't like it. He didn't like his weird scar on his cheek, his weird purple eye, his weird canines or his weird need for a fight. He just hated being Galra. 

And now that his whole team knew, even his precious boyfriend Lance, he can't help but think they see him as nothing but a monster. A monster that kills, a monster that hurts, a monster that destroys.

As soon as Allura had said those hurtful things to him he's never been able to think that maybe she was wrong, that maybe he wasn't like his half alien DNA, he just thought he could hurt them if they got to close, that's why he started pushing everything away

He pushed all of his team mates away including his boyfriend, he pushed food and water away, training, showers, everything he just doesn't feel valued enough to actually be allowed to have those things. Especially Lance.

Oh how he would kill to actually deserve someone as amazing as that man, so handsome and charming he could put anyone to shame. Someone so caring and loving any mother would be jealous. Someone so bright and warm that the sun would die at the sight. All of this and he still chose Keith. A hideous monster who's kind destroys homes and world. A hideous monster who has issues and flaws nearly everywhere in his brain and on his body. A hideous monster who is snarky and as cold as ice. But they still chose each other. 

Now, what does Lance think of his boyfriend? He thinks Keith is absolutely amazing. He thinks Keith is way too good for him and he's not at all like those bastard galra, he loves him with all his heart and to be pushed away by the one thing he would die for, hurt him beyond words.

Lances pov.

Keith's been acting really weird. he usually craves for me to be right near him, for me to always tell him how much he means to me and the team. But now he's trying to avoid me. not just that i mean sure he is but he's also trying to be near me without like talking to me or touching me at all. And i need to figure out what's up because i have just about had it.

I walk into his room and find him sitting on his bed, studying his blade. Now to be honest, i know that he despises being galra and not being 'normal' like the rest of us but i think his heritage is awesome as! And it's a huge plus because he can get into bases with his finger and hand prints.

He hasn't mocked me, hasn't gotten angry at all and he speaks to me like i'm so fragile, i can handle myself. 

This is how you would find me in this situation, just done knocking on his door, he opens it and looks at me but not in the eyes. "Hey baby, need something?" He asks very very sweetly it's kind of gross. "What's going on with you?" "I'm fine Lance what's up?" "DON"T GIVE ME THAT I"M FINE CRAP!" I look over at him and push at his chest, pushing past him and pacing the room. 

He is absolutely speechless and i'm not even finished. i'm so done with his behaviour.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY KEITH? HUH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" i shouted at him and i could tell he was getting restless to speak but i cut him off. "YOU NEED TO TELL ME OR I CAN'T HELP YOU BABY SO TELL ME!" He bursts into tears and falls to the floor on his knees. i just watch as he starts choking on his words and what i hear ruins me to my core. "Y-you don't k-know what it's like to b-be a r-reckless monster! A spe-species made to k-kill and ruin ever-ything in t-their path and i'm s-so scared i'm g-going to hurt y-you! i don't wa-want to hurt a-any of y-you because of who i am a-and i can't e-even try to ch-change what you d-don't like because it is a part of me!" He finishes his rant with a heart wrenching scream that just about ripped out my heart. He thought he was a monster because of  who he is. my poor baby.

No ones pov.

Lance quickly rushes towards Keith, ignoring his kicking legs trying to get him to back off. "G-get away, i don't want to hurt you!" He shouts at Lance but Lance ignores him and takes Keiths face in his hands and wipes his tears away, though they are quickly replaced by new warm tears. "No, no no no no baby, you are such a hero. Your'e no monster and everyone knows this, don't treat yourself as something your not! I love you so much nothing could change that." Lance starts re-assuring him but Keith just can't see it. "B-but my body, my mind, my face, MY HANDS! They were all made to kill. i was m-made to kill Lance now get away before i hurt you please." "KEITH LISTEN TO ME! YOU WERE MADE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE." Lance rests his forehead on Keiths and looks directly in his eyes for the first time in months. "You were made to love, you were made to touch, you were made to have opinions. You were made for so many reasons and hurting, killing and avoiding are not any reasons. These hands were made to touch me, to love me not to hurt me baby."

"B-but what if i hurt you baby, what if something happens?" "Keith, touch me." "What, baby no no." Lance grabs his hands and guides them towards his face and leans into his boyfriends touch. Then he takes one hand and guides it to his chest, lying it there and started speaking. "These hands," he takes the one one his chest and slides it further down, to the point where its resting on his stomach. "Are close to my most favourite things in the world," He slides the same on down to rest on his ass. "They are gentle and delicate," He slides it down and Keith makes a bold decision to grope his thigh. "Rough and strong," Lance bring Keiths hand back up to his face holding them in his own. "And they are hands or a normal human being, you may be different but that's totally not your fault. If people don't like the way you act,look or feel then fuck them because they don't deserve to like you."

Keith launches himself forward and clings to Lance like a lifeline, whispering small thank you's and sobbing on his shoulder. Lance just hold onto him and run a hand through his thick black hair, sharing sweet nothings and crying as well.

Just because Lance got through the first wall Keith has trapped himself behind, doesn't mean he's okay and Lance knows this, but he is willing to do whatever it takes to show Keith that he is not a monster..

That those hands were not made to kill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so what if i got it out a tad late. thanks for reading though.