happy to be home (fluff)

Lance was losing his mind, Keith had been involved and gone with the BOM for over a year and is coming back today for good. Now, yes Lance and Keith were not together but Lance decided he would tell him how he felt today because everyone in the castle knew and if Pidge got to him first it was gonna be good.

"oh dios mio que le voy a decir! ¿Qué pasa si no le gusto y me voy de nuevo? No podría vivir conmigo mismo!" Lance was walking around the castle halls spitting in full Spanish panic mode.

Keith was coming back today and he was ecstatic, but way more nervous. Ya see Lance wants to confess today but doesn't know how to just straight out tell him. ' I could just go, hey Keith I love you man. No no to straight forward, how about, Hey Keith go out with me I like you... I'm hopeless' Lance thought to himself as he flopped to the floor in an unknown hallway.

He never gets like this with crushes, he didnt even get like this with Allura! And he thought she was the one. Keith is just a whole other adventure.

Keiths pov

Oh god this isnt good, what if he doesnt even wanna see me, what if he speaks spanish and i can't hold back and just kiss him infront of everyone, i shouldn't go, ill tell Krolia to turn aroun-
"Keith, honey we are just 10 minutes away from the Castle of lions, go get your man" Krolia said with a wink. "MUM HE'S NOT MY MAN!" I shouted back at her, she just smirked and walked away. This. Is. Not. Good.

We landed near the Castle and hopped off the ship, i was red in the face, very nervous and about to blow chunks all over the place. We near the Castle doors. Oh god i need something like an energy drink. Just as i reached for the door i heard muttering on the other side. I held my hand up for a halt of the people behind me and pushed my ear against my side of the door.

"Oh no, él está aquí y no podré contenerme de él oh dios!" I heard someone mumble through the door. Its was definitely Lance. Speaking. In. Spanish  he sounded so hot i almost got a hard on. I felt my face go hot and knew i was blushing, clearing my throat i put my hand down i used the same one to knock on the door three times.

Lances pov

Knock knock knock

Oh no, this isnt good. I cleared my throat and yelled to Shiro. "Shiro you can get it!" I yelled through the Castle. "You're right in front of the door you get it." Shiro said as he came into view wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I stumbled over my words knowing Keith was right behind that piece of thick metal. "B-but y-you're the leader you should let K-keith and the members in." I yelled back at him. I heard him sigh and he walked towards the door and i bolted running for my room. I felt like i was gonna throw up and fast.

Keiths pov

The door swung open revealing Shiro. "Keith!" Shiro yelled as he pulled me in for a hug which i happily accepted. "What was that about?" I questioned. "Sounds like Lance was having a rough time opening the door." I said.
"Yeah he's been super flustered ever since we said you were joining us today." He said smirking.

Shiro is the only one that knows about my feelings. At least that's what i thought anyways. "Well come inside we are all in the lounge area waiting for you." Shiro said stepping aside to let us in.

When we get to the lounge and i was bombarded with hugs, Pidge not even letting go and when they did they looped their arm with mine and wouldn't let go. It was cute.

"Where's Lance?" Krolia asked. Everyone froze up and i even felt Pidge tense in a spilt second then realease it through a shit eating grin. "What's up with Pidges face?" I asked poking her cheek.

Shiro looked over at her, "Don't even think about it!" He shouted flying his robotic arm towards us across the room and covering her mouth. I was hella confused. "Anyways... What's up, where is he?" I asked going slightly pink in the face. "H-he's probably in his room." Shiro said.