𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Eh? Kyoya-senpai has a fiancé?" Haruhi exclaimed, her jaw-dropping. She wasn't expecting 'The Shadow King' to be engaged. Haruhi had always thought that Kyoya took no interest in romance, and to think that his partner's a male, was pretty shocking for Haruhi. Turns out she was wrong about her senpai.

The twins smirked, "Surprising, huh?"

Haruhi nodded, "To be honest, yes. I never thought that Kyoya-senpai would have a fiancé." she stated.

"Rei-chan's also a host too!" Hani beamed as he took a bite from his strawberry shortcake as usual.

Haruhi held her chin. So, Rei's his name... "Where's Kyoya-senpai's fiancé now?" she tilted her head.

Hikaru lifted his finger, "He's overseas—"

"—Doing some business." Kaoru finished.

"Even though he's only a 3rd year?" Haruhi rose a brow.

"It's natural since he's the next heir for the Junichiro company." the ginger-headed twins shrugged.

Her eyes went wide, "That's amazing..."

"Come to think of it, when will Rei-senpai return to Japan?" Tamaki questioned, looking at Kyoya as he waited for an answer.

Kyoya adjusted his glasses, "It seems like he will return sooner than we expected. During our last... call, his secretary said that he was heading to the airport,"

He brought out his phone, checking to see if there's a message or not. After seeing no notifications, Kyoya furrowed his brows slightly. "And he's not sending any messages, so he's probably on his flight now." he frowned.

Tamaki tilted his head in confusion, "Doesn't he have a lot of work to do? Why would Rei-senpai go home so quickly?" he asked.

"There's no other reason than Kyoya-senpai!" Hikaru pointed at Kyoya while he smirked mischievously.

Kaoru sneered, "Kyoya-senpai must've said something to make him come home that fast."

Kyoya placed his phone back in his pocket. "I didn't say anything." he claimed.

The twins wore smirks on their faces, "Lies~" they bantered.