𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Tamaki-kun," a guest called out. "Why is it that you are so beautiful?" she laced her fingers, blush spreading on her cheeks.

The blond king's mouth curved, staring lovingly at his guests. "Because I want to catch your eye, if only for one second longer." he answered with the most charming voice, bewitching his guests with his endearing words.

"Why is it that your voice is so mellow?" another guest asked, her hand placed on her chest.

Tamaki held the pipe on his hand in a captivating manner, smiling as he looked at the girl. "So that my feelings might reach your heart." he answered again, his confidence not escaping from his voice.

"Why is it that you look at me with such moist eyes?" one last girl asked.

Tamaki swept his golden bangs on the side; showing the guests his glassy eyes, tears seen on his bottom eyelids. "Because your fresh, young smile makes the spring in my heart overflow." a small tear finally fell on his cheek.

"Tamaki-kun..." the guests swooned, blushing as they stared at the blond.

The scene suddenly moved from the alluring blond to the twins, also talking with their guests; proudly presenting their blue matching kimonos.

"The two of you are wearing matching kimonos, huh?" a guest smiled, admiring the twins in front of her.

"The outfits that everyone is wearing today were designed by our mother," Hikaru grinned. "If you want one, we'll gladly take your order!" he opened his palm, indicating that they would appreciate it if the guests are willing to buy clothes from their mother.

"Our grandmother is the one dressing us up, though." the younger twin, Kaoru, held his chin as he chuckled softly.

Hikaru suddenly grabbed his twin's chin with a smirk, making their faces uncomfortably close. "And of course, it's my task to undress you, Kaoru." he whispered in his younger twin's ear, increasing the volume of his voice just enough for the guests to hear.

"Hikaru," Kaoru gasped. He looked away, flustered. "You're embarrassing me..." he muttered, tears on his eyes.

The guests huddled together as they squealed in excitement, "What a tender embrace!"

In the background, Haruhi stared at the twins with dull eyes. They're up to their nonsense again. She sighed.

Two guests walked towards the chocolate-haired girl with grins on their faces. "Haruhi-kun!" they exclaimed.