𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Another day, another new theme for the Host Club.

This time, the host club was in the school's courtyard, hosting a flower viewing reception. The guests had satisfied looks on their faces, admiring the cherry blossoms around them as they took a sip of their tea. They were also mesmerized by the hosts' themed costumes.

Tamaki, Kyoya, and the twins were wearing outfits similar to a waiter's. While Haruhi, Hani, Mori, and Rei wore traditional hakamas. The outfits suited the hosts perfectly.

"Which cup would the princess like her tea in?" Tamaki asked to his guests. "The Foley? The Worcester? Or perhaps the Susie Cooper Gardenia?" he showed all the teacups to his guests, who were entranced by the teacups' lovely designs.

"How pretty," a guest smiled. "These are all English antiques, right? Tamaki-kun, what do you like?" she queried.

Tamaki smiled, using this chance to grasp the guest's hand. "Why, I like my princess the most, of course." he charmed.

The girl blushed, bewitched by Tamaki's words. "Oh, Tamaki-kun..." she closed her eyes.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Have you ever been to Covent garden?" Kaoru tilted his head.

The guest in front of him shook her head, "Our antiques only come from Portobello." she said.

"It's quite interesting," Hikaru smirked. "Most of the Victorian pieces around here are from them."

Kaoru suddenly yelped in pain when hot tea spilled on his finger.

Hikaru widened his eyes, "Kaoru!" he yelled, taking Kaoru's hand as he sucked on the burnt spot on his twin's finger.

The girls' faces flushed, watching the scene in front of them eagerly.

"For pity's sake, that's what you get for not watching what you're doing. You just need to keep your eyes on me." Hikaru muttered.

"Hikaru..."

The other girl looked away, her hand on her forehead. "I can't take it anymore, it's just too fantastic!" she exclaimed.

The girl beside her gasped in shock, "You have to watch or it will go to waste! This is a rare scene!" she half-whispered.