𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It was 3:00 in the morning. The sound of typing was heard throughout the dark bedroom. Instead of sleeping, a topless Kyoya was seen using his laptop on the bed.

Rei, who was also not wearing any upper clothes, grumbled as he was awakened by the sound of Kyoya's typing.

Rei rubbed his eyes as he sat down. "What are you doing, Kyoya? It's still early." he yawned, obviously still feeling drowsy. His voice was raspy since he just woke up.

"I'm planning." Kyoya answered, not taking his eyes off from the screen.

Rei rested his head on Kyoya's shoulder. "Planning for what?" he asked.

"I'm planning for the host club's dance party." Kyoya continued to type.

"You should rest. Doesn't your lower back hurt?" Rei's eyelids were beginning to droop.

"It doesn't," Kyoya assured him with a calm voice. "Now, go back to sleep." he commanded.

Rei pouted, pursing his lips. Kyoya flinched when his laptop was suddenly closed. Rei placed the laptop on the desk beside their bed. He laid down, pulling Kyoya onto him.

Now, the raven-haired's head was laying down on the shoulder of Rei. Rei hugged the other boy, bringing their bodies closer to each other. He closed his eyes shut, "Sleep." he mouthed.

Kyoya stared at the sleeping boy. God, how can someone be so attractive while sleeping? Even though both of them were topless, Kyoya still felt warm. Is it because of Rei? He closed his eyes, eventually falling asleep.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Haruhi twitched her eyebrow as she stared at the clubroom with dumbfounded eyes. She was sure that she entered the correct room, but why does the clubroom look like a tropical paradise?

There were palm trees everywhere and tropical birds flying around the room. Haruhi could also feel the same heat when you go to a beach. Just how did the host club manage to do this?

In front of her stood the members of the host club. They were all wearing different Balinese outfits. Except for Kyoya and Rei, they were wearing matching sets complementing each other.

"Haruhi, you're late!" the twins yelled in unison.

Haruhi held a mini calendar, staring at it with an exhausted expression. "According to my calendar, it's still April." she muttered.