Romance Sucks! (boyxboy)

Tempest P.O.V

The ball.

The grand ball where all the clans come together as one. Ok not really all together it’s only for the adults and all kids just walk around aimlessly doing nothing but being bored out of their fucking minds.

Every year the Shadow family hosts the ball to remind each other that even though where separate and don’t see each other much we are still one.

“This is a load of bullshit!”, yelled Dusk catching glares form adults and smirks my kids. Dusk has been my best friend since I got here to the Shadow family so has Misty.

“I agree all they ever talk about in these things are about life and death and so on and so forth.” said Misty.

Misty I might say is a very petite pretty girl who can kick your ass in three spilt seconds. She has long flowing dark gray hair with streak of neon blue in them. Her eyes are a crimson red that is very bright. Her skin is like milk chocolate that is very smooth.

“Why do we have to attend these things I mean if our parents are here we don’t have to be I have school tomorrow”, groaning Dusk.

Dusk is very handsome and very cute but not my type. He is at least 6 foot tall or more. His hair is shoulder length black with streaks of gray and stormy gray eyes. Now let me just tell you he is protective especially after that accident that happened when I was younger. He is strong and the head quarterback at Bradstone High school.

“Wow you must be bored you actually mentioned school in a sentence round of applause” I said clapping.

“Attention everybody attention!” A very familiar bitchy voice came on and we all knew it was Velvet Shadow who is Misty’s enemy. She is a very pretty blond with beautiful green eyes I may give her that but she annoying also a bitch. Always gets what she want head cheerleader and a total bitch did I say that already no I think I didn’t. “Now you all know why you are here today for our annual celebration we always began with the book reading presented my brother Kane.”

The young, good looking Kane Shadow. You could she all the girls trying to get near him and rip his clothes off expect for Misty. The boys growling at him and grabbing their girlfriends, sisters or even moms to come back. “Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to our 156th annual ball” Yeah I know that a lot of balls.

“Now let us begin”

As he was opening the great dusty book of history and started reading I couldn't help but notice he was staring at me with his dark green eyes smiling,  dirty blond hair covering one eye. Damn him because of him my parents left me and my older brother for the Shadow family to use as – my thoughts were cut short by clapping.

“Oh thank the goddess it’s over” sighed Cross. Cross my older brother the only real family I have left not saying my parents are dead or anything they just abandoned us no big deal. Yeah right it was a big deal.

“Tempest what’s wrong”

“Nothing much just thinking about school” I lied trying not to look in my brothers piercing gray eyes. But when I looked in the directions of Kane all hell broke loose.

“Why is he looking at you like that” my brother said while clenching his fist.

My brother is a very active person but can’t control his temper especially if it has to do with Kane. Cross is taller than Dusk by like 5inches and anyone can see that except for Velvet she tends to  annoy my brother a lot well actually all the clans are annoyed my her even her parents but whatever. Cross has pure black hair like me and very strong and protective blue eyes.

“Calm down he always looks at me like that” I regret saying that.

“What!” he yelled making half the people look and even Dusk and Misty who wandered off somewhere were looking to and knew something was going to happened but too late. Cross was already at Kane with his fist connected to his face faster than you can say “Fight!”

Holy Crap shit just got real being a vampire and all is even worse.